Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Forgot to congratulate you MM, you should be proud that you and Mason have a bond that other people have noticed and recognised :laugh:

I remember our first club trophy :rofl:

Puppy encouragement award :eek: If only they realised just how much encouragement we would need :( Still they obviously picked a winner because I was the only person from that class that carried on with the agility thing and even started trialling!

trophy.jpg

Anyone affected by the fires? It is close to us, across the main road. So much smoke :( I think we will be ok but it is scary. I hope no one has been hurt :laugh: There is a bushfire emergency warning called for an area in Karnup - it is so close.

Stay safe if anyone is near that area.

Forgot to congratulate you MM, you should be proud that you and Mason have a bond that other people have noticed and recognised :laugh:

I remember our first club trophy :rofl:

Puppy encouragement award :eek: If only they realised just how much encouragement we would need :( Still they obviously picked a winner because I was the only person from that class that carried on with the agility thing and even started trialling!

trophy.jpg

Yeah I was looking around the other day and Mason and Phoebe are the only ones from puppy class and pet classes that are still attending training!!

Anyone affected by the fires? It is close to us, across the main road. So much smoke :( I think we will be ok but it is scary. I hope no one has been hurt :laugh: There is a bushfire emergency warning called for an area in Karnup - it is so close.

Stay safe if anyone is near that area.

Not us but we did contact some of the boarding kennels/catteries that way & they said they where fine but they now we are ready to assist if need be especially with the smoke issue alone

Edited by showdog

If anyone knows of people and their small animals that need somewhere to go we have a spare room and are animal friendly. Unfortunately only small animals - but they can be big dogs :thumbsup:

We're not that close but I drive past there on my way to and from work.