Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Kenz says midget BCs can do dokkens just paint her red and sign her up ;) . Well maybe they can do dokkens when they don't have a sore shoulder.

Oooh I know you could get yourself a red and white BC :rofl: - save on paint then.

:) BC's are too smart for thier own good! I need a dog that I am smarter then (egotistical I know :eek: )

My Gordon is having a great holiday east.

Last week he won Best in Group & Runner up in Group

Today he won Runner up in Group & then tonight won Runner up in Group at the Bathurst Royal Show & he is experiencing minus 2 degrees :)

Well done! He is having such a good run over there, you must be very proud. :D He would have or be very close to his Grand now right?

I like the way you think RV :) Except... look what happened to Anna Nicole Smith ;)

Yeah... but her drunk was old ;) :)

I don't mean the part where he died, I mean the part where SHE died :(

Oh! Well lesson 1 - stay off drugs ;)

He better have two brothers RS - cos I want one as well. No I think RV should get a herding breed - hmmm a midget BC :D

I have had a midget BC(ish) before... he was too special :) Plus I already brought some dokkens so thats like $80 down the drain if I got a herding breed ;)

He better have two brothers RS - cos I want one as well.

Yeah he does. One is an alcoholic, the other is unemployed. Which one do you want? RV can have the other :)

Hmm the unemployed one is unemployed because he is so much richer then your brother that he does not need to work and the alcoholic has so much more money then both the brothers he can afford to drink all day and will drink himself to an early grave, leaving you rich aka Anna Nicole Smith style :) .

But neither are as spunky as my rich fella, and he does go to work, he actually goes away a lot, and leaves me alone to do my dog thing and spend his money :)

Today he won Runner up in Group & then tonight won Runner up in Group at the Bathurst Royal Show & he is experiencing minus 2 degrees :D

Congrats

Jees you lot really can talk a load of bollocks can't you when bored :laugh:

But I think I know what RVs secret is :nahnah: :bottom: Is it what you mentioned to me on Sunday RV? My lips are sealed if it is ;) I know two WA dol'ers secrets now :p

and OMG Louis and Daisy just did play bows and had a little skip around - they never do that :happydance:

Today he won Runner up in Group & then tonight won Runner up in Group at the Bathurst Royal Show & he is experiencing minus 2 degrees :D

Congratulations, he's on a roll isn't he :D

Help! The format has changed overnight and when I go to first unread it takes me to the first page of the topic!!! I had to troll through 3 pages of um... well 3 pages before I got to the last place I read :laugh:

Its ok for small topics but for very active ones like the WA thread...we can talk can't we :laugh: its a nightmare :eek: Someone please tell how to fix it.

Don't worry Bedazzled - it's just because the forum got reset, now when you click on the 'last read post' button it will work like it used to :D It's just the first click for each thread won't work, does that make sense? :laugh:

Thanks amypie but...not quite... sometimes I don't follow a thread all the way through but come back to it later. What used to happen was that I could pick up where I left off. Now I seem to have the choice of either first post or last post. What happened to go to first unread? I must be doing something wrong or I've missed something. Did I say I don't like change?!!! :eek::rofl:

Don't worry Bedazzled - it's just because the forum got reset, now when you click on the 'last read post' button it will work like it used to :D It's just the first click for each thread won't work, does that make sense? :laugh:

No the first unread button is still there, it should be working now on this thread?

ETA Don't worry I'm not good with change either :laugh:

Edited by amypie

Didn't know such a button existed! Ewww this new typing box is weird. Where are the quick-link emoticons!! Lucky I know the code to this one! :eek:

Thanks amypie but...not quite... sometimes I don't follow a thread all the way through but come back to it later. What used to happen was that I could pick up where I left off. Now I seem to have the choice of either first post or last post. What happened to go to first unread? I must be doing something wrong or I've missed something. Did I say I don't like change?!!! :eek::rofl:

If you find it, let me know! The only way I can usually find last unread post is if it was the last topic to be posted in and I select the link from the main menu. Had no idea we could find it once in here! :o

Don't like change, either. This one is going to take some getting used to!

Wait, bedazzled are you talking about a link in the actual thread :confused: I never knew that existed either if you are :laugh:

Or are you talking about the last unread post button, which used to be an orange square and is now a grey square with an arrow?

post-16036-0-89477300-1304736199_thumb.jpg

Really?! Wow how much time did you spend looking through pages to find where you had read up to? :eek:

My problem is my memory is so bad I can never remember where I was up to, last unread post button is my hero :D

Wow the whole profile thing is like facebook, you can update a status! :p

It says I have 1 positive feedback already. Is that by default or how do I see which of my ramblings received a positive feedback? confused.gif Which I find hard to believe laugh.gif

• Like 1