Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Poor Mas....... :( Hope you get some answers about whats up with him!!! How long do you have to wait for results????

Thanks CC, I only hope its stays fixed!!!

The bloods were dawn this am so I am guessing no results before monday or tuesday. There is nothing really wrong with him apart from a bit of weight loss despite eating more and a big change in fur colour which is getting worse, slow growing fur and no undercoat.

No new puppy pics yet for me because it has been too rainy and snowy but hopefully will get some soon. :D

That's just not good enough! eek1.giflaugh.gif

I can't wait to meet her in the flesh :D Please don't make me wait too long!!

Psst.. are you coming training tonight?

Edited by RubyStar

No new puppy pics yet for me because it has been too rainy and snowy but hopefully will get some soon. :D

That's just not good enough! eek1.giflaugh.gif

I can't wait to meet her in the flesh :D Please don't make me wait too long!!

Psst.. are you coming training tonight?

I can't :( I start work at 10pm so I will need to have a nap before work.

I can't wait to meet her either. Both girls are turning out really well so I won't know till the last minute which is mine.

All this puppy talk is killing me!! Candice, when is "your" litter due?

6 weeks tomorrow til mum and dad's new pup comes home. So at least I'll get a bit of puppy breath, then. Just wish it was Labbie breath!!!

Mason enjoyed his play with Toby this am :)

Yeah Toby snoozed the whole way home and is still asleep. It's nice for him to have doggy friends :thumbsup: I will be setting up lots of play dates when Zora comes home for people and pup socialization.

Mason enjoyed his play with Toby this am :)

Yeah Toby snoozed the whole way home and is still asleep. It's nice for him to have doggy friends :thumbsup: I will be setting up lots of play dates when Zora comes home for people and pup socialization.

Mason has been fast asleep too

Anyone with soft smaller dogs that wouldn't mind socializing with mum and dad's MS pup? Seeing as I'm doing a bit of training with her, I want her a confident little thing.

My Britt should be quite little :) She should only be around 3 months when your parents pup comes home, here is some 12 week old Brittany pup pictures, purely for you to judge sizes. ;) PURELY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY- ALL PICS FROM GOOGLE IMAGES..

Gracie%20pup.jpg

And what I suspect my pup will be like (The breeder is using words like bouncy/lively/spunky to describe her so I expect she will be feral :eek: )

CountBasie_brittanypuppy.jpg

Gosh RV you are tempting me to sway to the Brittany side!!! They are so adorable, and just LOVE the orange/white ones :love:

We will definitely have to set up a playdate for our 2 pups (I say our but really mum and dad's!!) Candice you can steal the Chi X and join us laugh.gif

And what I suspect my pup will be like (The breeder is using words like bouncy/lively/spunky to describe her so I expect she will be feral :eek: )

Are you getting a Brittany or a Lab?! eek1.gif

(you look good handling a Lab ;))

Edited by RubyStar

RS, J could provide Shelties :) And Varda is great with puppies :D

So, I hope to head to the Winterfest, dont know whether to come up on Friday and stay or just head up Saturday.....Im also thinking of heading east to the Equitana in November....just for a little holiday!!

Yep, come and join us in Sydney :thumbsup:

RS, J could provide Shelties :) And Varda is great with puppies :D

So, I hope to head to the Winterfest, dont know whether to come up on Friday and stay or just head up Saturday.....Im also thinking of heading east to the Equitana in November....just for a little holiday!!

Yep, come and join us in Sydney :thumbsup:

What days are you going Mirawee, or are you doing the whole lot????

We (sister'n'me) are hoping to see Adam Sutton, but dont know what day hes on....I also NEED to see some top quality dressage :D

Minis are tough buggers.

Ours grow up with there fav uncles for socializing from 6 weeks

OMG that is cuteness overload! Especially with the ES (cos I just love ES :love:)

I hope they're tough buggers, cos it will probably be annoying 2 Labradors when I visit (which is quite often!) laugh.gif This will be payback, Ruby!!!!!!! I think she's forgotten what she was like as a puppy ;)