Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Guest RosieFT

So many puppies!!! love lab puppies, Mason, if you need to desensitise yours to annoying bouncing terriers, just let me (or amypie) know :laugh:

Happy birthday Bedazzled :)

For those DOLers going to Wicked and/or dinner - I have just realized that the show starts at 6.30 not 8pm like I had thought! I would have known when we booked but I had forgotten! So dinner will need to be afterwards - which I am guessing would be around 8.30 or 9pm.

I am also happy coz Banjo has barely coughed today!

OK, so far for the Alphabet Drills book we have:

- RubyStar

- RallyValley

- OSoSwift

- amypie

- Tiggy

- mirawee

- RosieFT

Yes we all could probably share but this way we might be more motivated to actually use the book and do it at our own leisure :laugh:

I can place the order if nobody else wants to, so can you please PM me how you are going to pay (direct deposit into my bank account works best for me so I can put it straight onto my credit card which has been taking a beating lately with all the dog orders!)

I'll place the order at the end of the week (hopefully after receiving everyone's money) to give any others the opportunity to join in on the order to get it at a reduced rate. If we get another 5 people to bring it to 12, we will get 30% off the book each, so it will only cost us $22.15 each :p (possibly slightly cheaper if exchange rates hold good). But I doubt we'll find another 5 :laugh:

Hi RubyStar,

Is it too late to add me to the order for this book too? I will PM you also to find out payment details etc... if that is OK.

Thanks RS :)

You can have lunch if you want. I have horses and dogs to feed before going down - and it takes me 45 mins to get there - so I don't really want to drive down, drive home, then drive back down again before possibly detouring to Canning Vale area on my way home :laugh: Plus I am used to having dinner at 8pm or later anyway :p I think most of us are sensible and have booked the Monday off work ;)

Edited by mirawee

Hi RubyStar,

Is it too late to add me to the order for this book too? I will PM you also to find out payment details etc... if that is OK.

Will you be able to collect it from anyone on the book order list? If you can arrange pickup, then yep no worries you can get in on our order :)

Hi RubyStar,

Will you be able to collect it from anyone on the book order list? If you can arrange pickup, then yep no worries you can get in on our order :)

Hi RS,

I am north of the river so can collect it easily from someone from the list if they live nearby. Alternatively, any excuse to travel further to catch an agility meet is easily done ;)

Thanx for the birthday wishes:D ...haven't gone to bed yet so must still be my birthday...? ;) had a nice lunch with Mum while waiting for the tyres to be fitted for the trip to Geraldton on the weekend. Good training session with Ptolomy and co..dessert at Dome and back to training where we broke, then fixed up the dreaded multiple retrieve!

I was thinking directly before the show Mirawee, but its fine as i am probably the only one who is working the monday and i eat early - will see closer to the time but i dont think i will be making the dinner if its only at 9 or so

For those DOLers going to Wicked and/or dinner - I have just realized that the show starts at 6.30 not 8pm like I had thought! I would have known when we booked but I had forgotten! So dinner will need to be afterwards - which I am guessing would be around 8.30 or 9pm.

eek1.gif

Well if we get that room like we were talking, we can get there in the afternoon and check in and maybe have an early bite to eat? I'm not sure my stomach can hold out til 9pm! laugh.gif