Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Well there you go :laugh:

I've been searching and can't find any info easily!

Found this on the Gingin shire site:

Dog exercise areas:

Lancelin townsite – Beach Reserve No. Pt. 32037 being the beach area from the northern

end of Harold Park as indicated by the War Memorial and bounded by the adjacent

frontal dune and the lead light groyne; Beach Reserve No. Pt. 32037 being the beach

area from the northern boundary on a line generally south of Carl Street, south to a line

generally extending from the footpath joining the beach with Casserley Way car park;

and Reserves No. 24286 and 26908 which are bordered by Bootoo Street to the west and

the Off Road Vehicle area to the east.

Dogs prohibited:

Lancelin – that part of Beach Reserve No. Pt. 32037 which is adjacent to Cunliffe

Street and bounded by a line drawn generally west from the southern boundary of

Lot 11 Cunliffe Street and a southern boundary on a line extending generally west

of Timothy Street - the prohibition in this area to apply only between the hours of

0800 and 1800; and that part of Reserve No. 24022 which forms Harold Park.

So when is Booker's next show?? :D I know you probably haven't been feeling like it but he is such a lovely boy :)

I love Boxers too. They would be on my "big dog list" if I ever decided to get a big dog rather than my medium hounds LOL

Guest RosieFT

I must admit, i quite like boxers too.... not that I would ever have one - drooly and HUGE :-) .. but i do think they look pretty damn good! I am an admirer from afar :)

haha thanks guys :)

Rosie they only drool when they exercise heaps- although ill admitt Booker is more drooly than Bondi.

So when is Booker's next show?? I know you probably haven't been feeling like it but he is such a lovely boy

I love Boxers too. They would be on my "big dog list" if I ever decided to get a big dog rather than my medium hounds LOL

Booker will be back in most shows this year :) His next show is 28th janurary (i think may have entered 27ths cant remember lol)

And because I can't upload a pic of Books without a pic of Bondi- here are some photos my friend took the other day :) Tonight Bondi actually got up on her own and went for a little walk quite steadily around my room unassisted. When she is in a hurry to get somewhere like the toilet, she doesn't walk as well and her back legs are all over the place, but when you slow her down and make her think about it she is doing quite well now :)

post-4216-0-31681000-1326366515_thumb.jpg

post-4216-0-02456700-1326366531_thumb.jpg

Loz great pics of Bondi and Booker. Glad to read Bondi is improving :D

Went to a friend's place today to see her nearly 8 week old pups and we got some fun shots before they go to their new homes.

Here is a fun one of zac and her friend's little girl.

Zac was ready for a feed so please excuse the crying.

post-33396-0-63519700-1326378819_thumb.jpg