Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Hey Mirawee well done on your show results last night - she must be one very special girl - getting a 10 point challenge in her first minor outing thumbsup1.gif The judge must have thought she was pretty special.

MG a new car is something to get really excited about - a word of warning about letting the dogs jump out and the damage it can do to their front end.

How is that ungrateful MG - may as well have a car that suits the purposes you use it for!

Yes when I had the Festiva I got sick of doing the puzzle of putting gazebos, crates, chairs etc back in :rofl: Great reliable car but no longer suited my needs! Still got it, gave it to my mum :)

Forgot to comment on Annika - how awesome is she doing, and she's even at an 'awkward' age! Exciting future ahead for that girl!

Really? I find K9 is always much cooler than my place and I live less than 5 minutes away. It can be shorts weather at home and pants weather at K9. Definitely much much cooler than Kenwick where I used to live - that place was horrible in Summer.

Was the show held undercover?

Congratulations again for Annika!

And well done on the new car MG. I'm not in any hurry to replace mine, since I only just paid it off :laugh:

Amypie I too find K9 cooler then at home, I usually pack a jacket when going down there!! Last night was hot, but nothing "extreme"... It probably would have been hotter at my house with our no air con on the ground level and not great zircon upstairs..

Yeah I suppose it was overcast yesterday good point. ETA apparently it is 30 ATM

Yep RV I have a jacket in my car permanently - for use at K9 :laugh:

Edited by amypie

Guest RosieFT

Agree it is usually cooler at K9, but that is in the cooler months.. don't know about in summer. I certainly have regretted not taking a jumper pants to K9 after being hot at home.

The good news is it is "only" supposed to reach 38 instead of 42 :-)

Hey Mirawee well done on your show results last night - she must be one very special girl - getting a 10 point challenge in her first minor outing thumbsup1.gif The judge must have thought she was pretty special.

MG a new car is something to get really excited about - a word of warning about letting the dogs jump out and the damage it can do to their front end.

Yup im getting a ramp. I cant lift Gibbs into the back of my Getz :( he is now since yesterday officially too heavy for me and with his leg i would never let him jump out.

Quite excited im signing for a new ( used ) car on monday :) a pajero ;)

That's exciting!! I can't wait to see it!

On a good note though Miss Anikka took out Minor in Group at her first show in Minor. She also beat all the old dogs to take out Best of Breed! I did tell her owner that I couldn't show her any more since she beat "my" dog (Arlo, who we bred) but she is so much fun that didn't last long :rofl: Although tonight I might handle Arlo for BOB and let someone else take Anikka if they both get through ;)

Well done mirawee! :cheer:

Most of us have cars bought with crate space in mind... :rofl:

Most definitely :rofl: But even though I thought I had chosen wisely for dog space, in the end I found out I hadn't. I love the fact that my back seats can fold flat so I can carry almost anything, but with seats up, no room for dogs AND trialling gear :( And definitely no room for a 3rd Lab, unless I promote Ruby to the back seat :)

Miss Bondi turns 9 today! :) :thumbsup: She made it!

Happy Birthday Bondi!!!!

I too find K9 cooler, I think it has its own weather zone or something!

I don't think it will get that hot today - it's overcast near me. Won't be 40 degrees at night when the agility is on, but still going to be gross if the humidity is high. I'm more concerned about the fact that we have only trained once this year :rofl:

Emery does your OH work at cloudbreak?

Oooh new car :D

Yes Amy he does he is one of the Adam's coachline drivers that does the airport runs etc. Do you know someone up there??

Yes Amy he does he is one of the Adam's coachline drivers that does the airport runs etc. Do you know someone up there??

My OH works there too :) His work has told him he might not be flying out Tuesday at this rate especially with TC Iggy rapidly approaching

ETA one of my brothers works there also

Edited by amypie

Hubby said who is your OH and brother he may know them if you are willing to say pm is fine :)

Yeah he has been told the same, he is on the flight itinerary but we will see what happens As yes TC iggy is getting closer :D

Oh no, I totally forgot about POTY tonight! I was going to go down and watch and give support and cheers :)

Hope you all that are attending have fun and best of luck! I can hear the wind picking up quite a lot outside so I hope it's nice and cool for you all down there.

Last night at agility we ended up getting a nice breeze towards the end of the night, but it started off a stinker! It was a late night, not leaving until 12.50am eek1.gif

I only had Millie entered and she certainly didn't lack speed or enthusiasm even in the heat, but she surely lacked accuracy!!! embarrass.gifrofl1.gif She had a ball so it was all ok, but I am definitely looking forward to us partaking in lessons this term!! We really need it laugh.gif

The whole night wasn't a complete loss, we did win the best team name prize thumbsup1.gif