Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Thanks Tassie :) She loves her big protector although I think he sometimes wonders why she is jumping on his head while he is trying to sleep LOL.

I want to know what Amypie and Rubystar are up to since they are rarely in here at the moment!

Routine is... try to sleep as long as possible, get puppy from crate and carry her outside as she still can't make the distance from bedroom to back yard after holding on all night :p Let her eat the adult dogs while I feed the horses. Feed her while I get ready for work. Drop her off at parents since their dogs and yard are better to leave her with unsupervised. Get home to a very excited puppy. Do some training and playing and let her sleep while we eat dinner. Take her back to mine where she can eat the adult dogs. Give them proper dinner and if she has a nap I go onto the computer :p Play with puppy. Attempt to get her to toilet before going to bed. Just add quite a few go out and attempt to get puppy to go to the toilet in there too - some which are successful and some which are not :D

4 days away from work will be nice!

Hi everyone, we are rather impatiently waiting for our puppy (a GSP) to arrive ... only 14 days to go.

I am trying to work out from the DogsWest schedule if there is anything on this weekend that we can go and watch. :confused: I *think* there is a retrieving event on, but I don't think it is at Dogs West, and I can't work out where it is happening. We're very interesting in going to watch. Can anyone give me any details about it? Thanks :)

Hi everyone, we are rather impatiently waiting for our puppy (a GSP) to arrive ... only 14 days to go.

I am trying to work out from the DogsWest schedule if there is anything on this weekend that we can go and watch. :confused: I *think* there is a retrieving event on, but I don't think it is at Dogs West, and I can't work out where it is happening. We're very interesting in going to watch. Can anyone give me any details about it? Thanks :)

It's at Arthur River, sorry I don't know more details than that. Next Sunday the retrieving trial is at Upper Swan I do know the directions to that :)

It's at Arthur River, sorry I don't know more details than that. Next Sunday the retrieving trial is at Upper Swan I do know the directions to that :)

Ahh, thanks for the info. Arthur River is a bit far away! Upper Swan is much more do-able, but I think our weekend is already full :mad

Ahh, thanks for the info. Arthur River is a bit far away! Upper Swan is much more do-able, but I think our weekend is already full :mad

There is another one on 22April at Upper Swan and a retrieving test the following weekend at the same site

How gorgeous, my groomer back in Scotland had two that I would sit and cuddle while my dogs were groomed, they were beautiful dogs.

So we had  fun tonight! Met some friends and their two border terriers for a sundowner by the river at Mosman. Luckily left our two at home. We'd been there a while with the dogs playing happy by themselves, and with other dogs at the park. Most of the dogs leave and we realise one doesn't seem to be with anyone. He stayed by us for a while and then we were joined by a JRT with no owner either!

The first dog had a collar on, so we look and see it lives just across the road, so I take it home, much to the relief of the owners who didn't know it was out. Went back to the park and 5mins later it's back out with us! I took it back again and they then realise it has obviously found a new way out of the garden. I asked them about the JRT as it had no collar, and they thought it lived up the road.

So our friends leave and we put the JRT on a bit of rope and go door knocking in Mosman Park! Few people are in or bother to answer and as we are walking back to our car, the mother of the girls we returned the first dog to pulls up and we ask her. She takes us up to the house where she thinks it lives and leaves us at their drive way, anyway no answer there or next door, so we head back to the car again.

The mother is just getting back into her car so we ask if she can take our number to give to these people as I had no pen, but then I thought, sod this we returned her dog, so she can do the good deed now and I asked if she could look after it until they returned. I know the JRT was ok with their dog at the park, so figured it would be better there than back at ours with my two social misfits! She said ok and would put it in her laundry until she could see they were home again.

Adventurous evening!

Thanks Mason!

Yep, we are smitten with the breed CrazyCresties. Yesterday we were able to select our pup from the litter of 13. Here is our little Coco. Can't wait to bring her home and have sleepless nights and the house in chaos :D

7055570849_e2866bab18.jpg

7055570677_cf95fe9b4e.jpg

Feebeez, Coco is lovely!

Anyone feeling puppy clucky and wants a cure? We have entered the eating everything (including me...) stage :rofl:

So far we have lost one charger cord (which was charging my phone at the time and she barely had time to even grab it! And unfortunately she is the first puppy to have decided that the old rocking horse was edible :( Course Mum came and told me when I was clipping a horse that she had started chewing it, I asked if she had moved it and was told no but she would go and do so soon... Fast forward to me finishing clipping the horse and we now have a very nice deglove of a hind leg. I removed said rocking pony from said puppy's reach!