Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I left the state :o:bolt:

OMG! You can't up and leave without telling us first!! eek1.gif

Go start your own SA thread :p

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

So why the move?

it was a bit sudden! Husband got a job over in SA and we upped & offed within a couple of weeks :eek: Still waiting for all our stuff to arrive.... :coffee:

Plus the kelps now have 30 acres to live on & explore :) Was an offer too good to refuse.

Cos SA rules and WA drools :rofl:. Nice work TheLBD. SA was the happening place to be last weekend :rofl:.

:laugh: It certainly was a hub of doggy activity :D Congrats to Kenzie, Ptolomy and Bedazzled! :thumbsup:

---

Hope the foot heals up soon Mirawee!!

Edited by TheLBD

I'm not on DOL very much any more for two reasons

1. My job banned all internet use and mobile phone use

and

2. I'm acting in a more senior role so I'm just too busy :cry:

I guess my only interesting news is that I'm getting closer to having a litter, Zora is due into season any day now.... so she will probably come into season in July :laugh: Oh and I'm moving house in the next few weeks to my new house.

I should hopefully see some of you at the States next weekend :)

(SA interlopers IF I send a puppy to SA will you guys help me recommend some vets/training clubs/puppy schools?)

I'm still here biggrin.gif back from a very Hot Adelaide with Bedazzled's lurgie crying.gif

Mirawee your bruise is very impressive. I bet it hurt when it happened.

Trying to decide whether to spend more money on the car - or trade it in - decisions decisions

Off to the RATG on Sunday - sounds like it might be a DOL reunion biggrin.gif

:rofl: I trawled through 5 pages the other day RS, trying to find the WA thread......to see nothing had happened! I just dont seem to get on here much, and most of the peoples I chat with Im friends with on FB.....seems too weird doubling up!

And apart from our WA thread, I get a bit over the rest of the stuff....does my head in!!!

I do like to read about peoples wins & woes though....the ones I dont see of FB, so I check in every now & then :)

If theres anyone Im not friends with on FB that wants to be PM me :)

Rally - I cant believe little Zora is old enough for babies already!! Im sure she was only a puppy yesterday :eek: How old is she??

She's two in a month! :eek: The time has just flown by!!

Congratulations Ptolomy, Bedazzled and Ness on your SA obedience success.

No RATG for me this weekend - I've been able to get a chance to go out in the field so I am going to Toodyay! :laugh:

OOh, fingers crossed for little Brittany babies :D

I am counting down waiting until Anikka is old enough (next season) then fingers crossed she can have a stunning little girl for us full of attitude but without her Mum's squeaky bark :rofl: Then I can stop asking for her ;)

(SA interlopers IF I send a puppy to SA will you guys help me recommend some vets/training clubs/puppy schools?)

I'm just going wherever Ness tells me to at the moment, but sure :p I've found one training club I would rather poke my eye out than attend tho, so that's a start! Also - squeeee little puppies!

I should hopefully see some of you at the States next weekend :)

No RATG for me this weekend - I've been able to get a chance to go out in the field so I am going to Toodyay! :laugh:

Great news that you get to go out in the field :) See you at the state trial next weekend! I'm looking forward to it :)

Trying to decide whether to spend more money on the car - or trade it in - decisions decisions

Off to the RATG on Sunday - sounds like it might be a DOL reunion biggrin.gif

Would you trade in for the same type? I want to trade in too, for a different car, but don't really have the money to do so. Would love a wagon with a false floor to store my training gear!

See you at the RATG! If I don't get lost trying to find where it is :rofl:

I am counting down waiting until Anikka is old enough (next season) then fingers crossed she can have a stunning little girl for us full of attitude but without her Mum's squeaky bark :rofl: Then I can stop asking for her ;)

Puppies!! :D

Big weekend - DWD trial tonight - picking up new lounge suite tomorrow, test driving new car, training .................and if I get time then I might just have to clean the house stroke.gif

Really I should just get the air conditioner compressor fixed in the Tollermobeel but hey no harm in dreaming about a newer, better, bigger, shinier new carheart.gif

Does anyone know somebody who might like to adopt an amazingly sweet and active old dog? I'm fostering her for APS at the moment and she is just lovely! I wish I could keep her. She's lab x and I can see staffy and cattle dog in her, then just to mix things up she's got a ridge down her back :laugh: She's in good nick except for needing to shed some weight but that's easy to do. She love love loves going for walks and decided today that toys are fun too. She's incredibly good with other dogs and picks up on even the smallest of body language cues.

She really just wants to be with people and get a pat every now and then.

"Betty"

IMG_1177_zps902f3acd.jpg

IMG_1182_zps7cdbc4ec.jpg

IMG_1187_zpsea65cbfc.jpg

IMG_1200_zpse06b5ad0.jpg

IMG_1201_zps21b3362d.jpg

Mim, I will keep my ear out :)

Ptolomy, how did the test drive go?

I am car shopping in the near future but am really undecided which way to go :o Don't know whether to get a Landcruiser or whether to get a van and a small truck (small truck would also be used for the farm). The pain of needing something to fit the dogs in that can also tow 3500kg+ :laugh: