Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

At this stage we are fairly sure it isn't but I guess we won't know for another year.

Oh... and CAVALIA IS COMING TO PERTH!!!!!!!!!

Was going to fly to Melbourne to see it but now have front row centre VIP tickets to a Perth show instead :thumbsup:

At this stage we are fairly sure it isn't but I guess we won't know for another year.

Was going to fly to Melbourne to see it but now have front row centre VIP tickets to a Perth show instead :thumbsup:

OMG seriously! :eek: I was only looking at this the other day but didn't see Perth. Thanks for the heads up, off to look for tickets now :thumbsup:

BUmmer about the heart, but I guees you need to know and have it thoroughly checked but hmmmmm not good news.

The rest sounded good though apart from the Kelpie classes :)

Rommi is still in one piece and sleeping on her back, feet in the air and snoring!! - Very classy my girl :)

Excellent had friends flying over to do the Melb show because it wasn't listed here will have to go looksey now

I will go 5 3 boys and 2 girls for Zora and 7 baby whippets - 5 girls and 2 boys.

Looks like Ptolomy is a puppy seer - good luck with your 7 Oso :thumbsup: :laugh:

champagne.gifcheer.gifdancingelephant.gif

and now the fun begins. I hope you get some sleep over the next night or two.

Yay for Brittany babies! I know some Sheltie babies arrived last night too :) So now we just need Whippet babies :D

Ptololomy I have thought about asking Richard if he would be willing to come over and do a heart clinic :)

Ptololomy I have thought about asking Richard if he would be willing to come over and do a heart clinic :)

Count me in if you decide to do it. There is also a guy in Brisbane ? Brad who tests all the tollers over there who would also be good to get here for a heart clinic

Scoota has a grade 2 heart murmur which I only found out about when he had liver failure.