Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Thanks guys. I can't believe how fast it happened, and how fast i reacted ... then i worried I had over reacted , but it was effective and gave the dog a big scare - maybe it will think twice before running out and having a go.

Rosie is fine. I just had visions of her being torn apart, she sometimes seems so little LOL .

Just mowed the lawns instead of doing housework, procrastinating.....

Was supposed to be my daughter's sports carnival but it was cancelled due to severe weather warning... where is it? did BOM strike again?

Thanks guys. I can't believe how fast it happened, and how fast i reacted ... then i worried I had over reacted , but it was effective and gave the dog a big scare - maybe it will think twice before running out and having a go.

Rosie is fine. I just had visions of her being torn apart, she sometimes seems so little LOL .

Just mowed the lawns instead of doing housework, procrastinating.....

Was supposed to be my daughter's sports carnival but it was cancelled due to severe weather warning... where is it? did BOM strike again?

We're having regular heavy downpours up in the hills, perhaps they haven't reached you yet :)

Glad Rosie wasn't hurt, I've used very unladylike language if my dogs have been rushed too!

LOL for sure. I work at another primary school and they had their sports carnival last Wednesday and it was awful. Windy, rainy and freezing cold.

Now I don't feel so bad about stopping gardening and being slack :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Certainly not an overreaction! Glad Rosie was all ok :)

Is anyone going to be at The Royal on Friday? I'm heading there for the first time with a friend but would be nice to say hello if anyone else will be there :)

Had a lovely walk with Daisy at Kwinana today, it was gorgeous down there! Louis is doing very well with the IMHA, but can't go for walks due to the immune suppressant drugs he is still on.

eta pics.

post-34105-0-56840200-1380546770_thumb.jpg

post-34105-0-71001100-1380546781_thumb.jpg

Edited by CrazyCresties

Just popping in to say, so glad to hear that Louis is doing well. :D

Thanks Tassie :) I know we are fortunate to be one of the lucky ones so far with this condition. He is still on the full dose of the cyclosporin, but the pred has been tapered right down and we should be stopping that this weekend depending on the blood test results :D

Daisy looks soooo happy!!

She's good at happy beach face :laugh:

post-34105-0-08664600-1380599137_thumb.jpg

Does anyone want a spring cot mattress for a dog bed? I'm going to ditch mine but thought I'd check if anybody wanted to give it a home first for their dogs. Nothing wrong with it, I just don't have the room anymore. My dogs won't be happy, but they'll learn to deal with it laugh.gif It's always been covered by a sheet, so minimal Lab hair left behind :p

Edit: it has found a new home :)

Edited by RubyStar

• 1 month later...

Hope everyone and their doggies are keeping well in WA land :)

Kicking some life back into the WA thread with a question - a guy at work has just got an 8 week old Lab x Great Dane from gumtree (!!) He is looking for puppy classes but can't find one to get into until January at the moment and would like to start classes before then.

Any recommendations? I think he is Bayswater way.

My anti-puppy farming gripes are falling on deaf ears here - a friend at work's sister, who lives with her, brought home a Pug x Boston a couple of weeks ago too!