Chiropractor On Sunshine Coast In Qld

J.H.M

Hi

I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for a chiro on the Sunshine Coast

I have a 13 month old stafford and she was playing with a mates dog another stafford at the beach yesterday, both pretty much full bore the whole time, and she was ok whilst playing but after a nanny nap when we got home she pulled up a bit proppy on her back leg, she could put weight on it but chose not to. She is a lot better today but still a bit wary of putting her leg down totally. She doesn't react much when you touch her back leg so I am hoping that its nothing broken/fractured, maybe just a strain/sprain.

I was over on the stafford forum and one of the posters mentioned maybe a trip to a chiro with some rest was on the cards.

any advice would be greatly appreciated

cheers

Jason

Hi

I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for a chiro on the Sunshine Coast

I have a 13 month old stafford and she was playing with a mates dog another stafford at the beach yesterday, both pretty much full bore the whole time, and she was ok whilst playing but after a nanny nap when we got home she pulled up a bit proppy on her back leg, she could put weight on it but chose not to. She is a lot better today but still a bit wary of putting her leg down totally. She doesn't react much when you touch her back leg so I am hoping that its nothing broken/fractured, maybe just a strain/sprain.

I was over on the stafford forum and one of the posters mentioned maybe a trip to a chiro with some rest was on the cards.

any advice would be greatly appreciated

cheers

Jason

There is Gary Pitt at Morayfield - 5497 8378 - I took my girl to him and he certainly seemed to know what he was talking about - flexible hours and very reasonable rates

There is Gary Pitt at Morayfield - 5497 8378 - I took my girl to him and he certainly seemed to know what he was talking about - flexible hours and very reasonable rates

Thanks, will give him a call, pretty much a stones throw from me.

Edited by JRM75