Rare Dog Breeds

poodlefan

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whippet and pitbull. Do I get an elephant stamp?

No twak.gif

You have clearly failed to notice that these are extemely rare and expensive new breeds that shall make my fortune. [evil cackle] Before Troy newks me, I have the affidavits of not less than ten employees independent veterinary geneticists from the Ponds Institute to support my claim that they are pure bread. :laugh: They are OZKC recognised.

This is the launch of my marketting campaign. Now to perfect the coat colours that shall make me the most $$$$

Oh, and if anyone wants to join the OZKC, PM me. I am President. :confused:

Edited by poodlefan

No twak.gif

You have clearly failed to notice that these are extemely rare and expensive new breeds that shall make my fortune. [evil cackle] Before Troy newks me, I have the affidavits of not less than ten employees independent veterinary geneticists to support my claim that they are pure bread. :laugh: They are OZKC recognised.

This is the launch of my marketting campaign. Now to perfect the coat colours that shall make me the most $$$$

if you can get a blue version of each THEN you'll be on a winner

No twak.gif

You have clearly failed to notice that these are extemely rare and expensive new breeds that shall make my fortune. [evil cackle] Before Troy newks me, I have the affidavits of not less than ten employees independent veterinary geneticists to support my claim that they are pure bread. :mad They are OZKC recognised.

if you can get a blue version of each THEN you'll be on a winner

Ah, you have sussed out my cunning plan. Although I think pink ones may also sell well. :laugh:

A Bedlington Terrier and a Mini Poodle :confused:

Shite, that would be a pretty hefty Mini Poodle..

No, its a special breed for blokes who need a hypoallergenic dog for the kiddes but worry about their image. I also sell the studded harnesses and collars that assist with promotion of the idea of dogs as extensions of certain parts of male anatomy. :laugh:

The first one is a flock guardian that can really really fast to the farmer for help when the flock is threatened. It's called the Pacifist Flock Dog or PFD. Works out well that acronym cos they'll be pretty dear if you want one. They're just like white Golden Retrievers.. only skinny and curly.

Edited by poodlefan

No twak.gif

You have clearly failed to notice that these are extemely rare and expensive new breeds that shall make my fortune. [evil cackle] Before Troy newks me, I have the affidavits of not less than ten employees independent veterinary geneticists to support my claim that they are pure bread. ;) They are OZKC recognised.

ooohhh PURE BREAD! I think the standard colours are white and of course the very rare and valuable wholegrain variety :laugh::mad