Rare Dog Breeds

poodlefan

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you please get me in time for Christmas a black maltese but it must be purebred and it must be toilet trained and it must not bark or shed any hair and it must not dig any holes and it must be a perfect puppy! Oh and I don't want it any older than 6 weeks!

thank you!

You forgot self clipping and grooming - I am sure PF will have no problems with your order :thumbsup:

Poodlefan,

I'm looking for something more in a permanent puppy as I prefer the puppy breath/cuteness stage , but obviously expect it will be fully house trained, obedient, and would prefer it to be a titled crossbred with a ridiculous name. Of course, I'll expect to pay big bucks for it, because it will be of a special "designer" nature? What have you got that would suit?? :thumbsup::rofl:

I love this thread!

oh miss?

miss, miss miss?

can i change my order now, i's would lioke to add one jungle rockwheeler to my shopping cart... :laugh: :laugh:

also do you think i can trade in the geriatric 12yo chi who snores, is incontinent and sheds chronically. that should make us even, cause he's entire :rofl: and would be perfect for your breeding program :rofl: :rofl: . just what you wanted for christmas. roight!

Just back now with a breed I'm sure will be a top money earner great addition to purebred dogs.

Behold Deshonko Kennels latest additon: the Jungle Rockwheeler.. stripey is the new black :laugh:

rottzebra-1.jpg

That's better ..... more like a real dog!

Souff LOVES ROCKWHEELERS !!! :laugh: and the new black ... ooooooh!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Poodlefan,

I'm looking for something more in a permanent puppy as I prefer the puppy breath/cuteness stage , but obviously expect it will be fully house trained, obedient, and would prefer it to be a titled crossbred with a ridiculous name. Of course, I'll expect to pay big bucks for it, because it will be of a special "designer" nature? What have you got that would suit?? :laugh::laugh:

I love this thread!

I think you could be a puppy walker for pf and just exchange for a younger version when 6 months old and ready for breeding from.

Poodlefan,

I'm looking for something more in a permanent puppy as I prefer the puppy breath/cuteness stage , but obviously expect it will be fully house trained, obedient, and would prefer it to be a titled crossbred with a ridiculous name. Of course, I'll expect to pay big bucks for it, because it will be of a special "designer" nature? What have you got that would suit?? :laugh::rofl:

I love this thread!

I think you could be a puppy walker for pf and just exchange for a younger version when 6 months old and ready for breeding from.

Jokes aside (but only for a moment :rofl: ) I think this is one of the factors that has shaped the development of some toy breeds. Large eyes (in comparison to head size) and small stature do maintain a puppy look for life in some breeds.

Oi Becks.. can I interest you in a nice black Schnauzer?? Colour guaranteed not to wash out - I'll use permanent dye. :xmaswelcome:

Given that I have poodles and a Whippet, its probably not surprising that I find the Bedlingtons a very attractive breed. I'm not sure I'm cut out to deal with a true terrier temperament but gee there are some nice looking Beddies in the ring around here from time to time. :eek:

Edited by poodlefan

TOO FUNNY POODLE FAN: :laugh: You've made my day, is like girl on vic horse who said horse had stollen her credit card and had gone on trip around the world was putting pics up of him dressed in french garb eating a croissant in france, and so on was very funny, I look forward to seeing all the new dog breeds you are well on your way to being rich! :xmaswelcome:

Loving this thread. Life could be grim without pics of little lambpoos and jungle rockwheelers. I'll have three of each, please - colour not an issue. I'm sure others would love a jungle rocky but do they come in pink? :laugh:

It's good that you're not fixed on a colour IW.. because we all know that buying a dog based just on colour is never a good idea. It just plays into the hands of those unethical breeders that are out there.

I'm getting the impression that some people think I"m a colour breeder. :rofl: I'd just like to say that I can categorically state I don't just breed for colour....

Volume is important too. :xmaswelcome: If only I could get my hands on some of these bitches that have three seasons a year.

[*rushes off to make a call to Today Tonight*]

Edited by poodlefan

Gee I love that 'new black' it is gorgeous! But.....does it come in a foxie? I really love my foxies but would love one in the new black. And when you go out to the tree to pick my 'new black' foxie can you make sure it is one that doesn't need to be fed therefore doesn't poop? Please?

Please fellow DOL'ers I am begging you not to get involved with this money making scammer from Shonkyland. You are only helping PF line her grubby pockets with your hard earned money and encouraging her. I am concerned about those people that are into "out with the old and in with the new". My sister is an example of this and is planning on surrendering her 2 dogs to the pound and getting a couple of these pure breads. I can also see that this is going to become a rescue problem 6-9 months after Christmas when they too will be surrendered to the pound because their colour ran or they shrunk when they were washed.

I"m gunna dob you in to the orthoritees Poodlefan! :xmaswelcome::laugh::rofl:

PS I am curious though, do they come with a warranty?

Edited by Tobster

Please fellow DOL’ers I am begging

you not to get involved with this money making scammer from Shonkyland. You are only helping PF line her grubby pockets with your hard earned money and encouraging her. I am concerned about those people that are into “out with the old and in with the new”. My sister is an example of this and is planning on surrendering her 2 dogs to the pound and getting a couple of these pure breads. I can also see that this is going to become a rescue problem 6-9 months after Christmas when they too will be surrendered to the pound because their colour ran or they shrunk when they were washed.

I’m gunna dob you in to the orthoritees Poodlefan! :laugh::rofl::eek:

PS I am curious though do they come with a warranty?

Tobster, that's the unfunny part of this thread.. that people actually do go to the Deshonkos of this world.

Anyhoo, yes of course my dogs come with a warranty! All breeding stock is health tested. If it breathes, it's healthy ain't it? :xmaswelcome: