K9 Force Workshop In Adelaide

Have put ? by date in diary .... By the time the date comes around if i dont have Hudson's problem all fixed and they need a specimin to work with ill volunter him as he needs councelling :laugh: The dam dog is driving me nuts :thumbsup:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its certainly not concrete yet and I didn't confirm posting it to the thread with Steve I just felt we needed a date out there so that people had some idea of whether they could attend. I have had a few PMs now asking about a date so thought I would post something in his absence. Hopefully he will confirm this when he returns.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty sure the date is now going to be the 8th of May and we are pretty sure the venue is available. Steve said somebody from there organisation should be in touch shortly with everybody who was initially placed on the email list. I will hopefully know when the emails have been posted out and shall post a notice here so that anybody who might have wanted to go on the list and who doesn't receive an email can drop me a PM and I can get them added to the list.

No problems JS - I am certainly looking forward to the workshop from what I have seen from the TID discussion threads :dummy: .

ETA. When we have a confirmation of event details I will post in a new topic. I can confirm the venue we were looking at is available though.

Edited by ness

:D SecretKei Steve told me last night the letter is half drafted and it won't be much longer. Guess we just have to wait :) - unless it was one to many questions and now he has decided he won't come anymore :) . I mean these bloody South Australians who are forever asking too many questions - might have scared him off :) .

Edited by ness

:) SecretKei Steve told me last night the letter is half drafted and it won't be much longer. Guess we just have to wait :) - unless it was one to many questions and now he has decided he won't come anymore :) . I mean these bloody South Australians who are forever asking too many questions - might have scared him off :) .

Don't know what you're talking about ness :D

Edited by SecretKei

Got my email, thankyou very much! :eek:

Glad I came and read this thread though, because I could have sworn my email said 8th of MARCH and I was about to say "No no you've all got it wrong!" but ahhh I just double checked the email and oops :cry: May is correct! :eek: Good thing I noticed :cry:

Say Steve, you don't offer reading courses too do you? ;) :o ;)

C: Say Steve, you don't offer reading courses too do you?

K9: Our Distance Packages are text based, but they arent a casual read, there is a lot of work in them, well the Training in drive one is thats for sure.

Short of that you can look at my website, new articles will be coming soon to that too.

Thanks Steve for agreeing to come and maybe SecretKei will leave me alone now ;) .

:rofl: Dont count on it.

K9: Our Distance Packages are text based, but they arent a casual read, there is a lot of work in them, well the Training in drive one is thats for sure.

Sure is! The reading is the easy part :o

Looking forward to the workshop Steve! :(

Hmm Asari might be work emailing Steve at the address he posted else check your junk mail filter because I remember you had a hotmail account.

Have just found this thread.

Could I please have the details of the K9 workshop if it is to be held in Adelaide please ??

Tworotts.