December Photo Challenge - Launched!

Ashanali

I've had to launch December a little early as I have a huge amount of work on today and don't know if I'll get the chance to come back in later.

December's theme is "Deck the Halls"!

Anything "holiday season" is accepted. This can be as simple or as complex as you like but I'd like to see regular challenge participants try and think outside the square for this month. Push yourself - BUT have lots of fun!!!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay!! My house is christmassy so I'll have to get into it this month. I really want a 50mm 1.4 lens - it would be perfect for this challenge.... i might have to buy myself an early christmas present. :laugh:

So by Chrismassy do you mean you already have the tree up?? Maybe that would inspire me also putting the tree up?? Cant wait to see everyones photos, this month will be fun I think!!

Yay!! My house is christmassy so I'll have to get into it this month. I really want a 50mm 1.4 lens - it would be perfect for this challenge.... i might have to buy myself an early christmas present. :cry:

So by Chrismassy do you mean you already have the tree up?? Maybe that would inspire me also putting the tree up?? Cant wait to see everyones photos, this month will be fun I think!!

Tree is up, wreath is on the front door, yard is decorated with christmas lights (we have a competition going in my street!) and Zero and Mow (my cat) have been chased mercilessly by me with a camera while wearing assorted christmas outfits.

I've also ordered my 50mm 1.4 and I'm picking it up tomorrow... I think I will have a festive photo by tomorrow night lol.

Edited by ~*Shell*~