December Photo Challenge - Launched!

Ashanali

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the comments guys.

Warls, I can't wait to see the rest of the series :laugh:

love the first one especially and have to say i am way too excited at seeing a modern cloth nappy. my last forum addiction was a cloth nappy one, alas my kids are out of nappies now.

They have forums just for nappies? :) My first one is out of them now, but I do love seeing a fluffy-butted kid ;)

I think I'm going to do a month of celebration for my project 365... I have Christmas, doggy birthdays and a baby shower during the month and the completion of my 365!!!!! I'll post in my Christmasy ones as I do them... I have some ideas already! :laugh:

Yay!! My house is christmassy so I'll have to get into it this month. I really want a 50mm 1.4 lens - it would be perfect for this challenge.... i might have to buy myself an early christmas present. :laugh:

$149 at Camera House :) just saw a catalogue a couple of days ago

Yay!! My house is christmassy so I'll have to get into it this month. I really want a 50mm 1.4 lens - it would be perfect for this challenge.... i might have to buy myself an early christmas present. :laugh:

So by Chrismassy do you mean you already have the tree up?? Maybe that would inspire me also putting the tree up?? Cant wait to see everyones photos, this month will be fun I think!!

Tree is up, wreath is on the front door, yard is decorated with christmas lights (we have a competition going in my street!) and Zero and Mow (my cat) have been chased mercilessly by me with a camera while wearing assorted christmas outfits.

I've also ordered my 50mm 1.4 and I'm picking it up tomorrow... I think I will have a festive photo by tomorrow night lol.

Just read this post LOL

Yay!! My house is christmassy so I'll have to get into it this month. I really want a 50mm 1.4 lens - it would be perfect for this challenge.... i might have to buy myself an early christmas present. :confused:

$149 at Camera House :rofl: just saw a catalogue a couple of days ago

That'll be for the 50mm 1.8 - I had one of those but dropped it out of my camera bag and broke it :love: - the 1.4 is the step up (1.4 = me in heaven), it a little bit more expensive (I got mine for $475) and takes oh-so-pretty photos. I found I wasn't a huge fan of the 1.8 in low light and have had a play around with the 1.4 which I like a whole lot better so I'm really excited!

If you saw the Canon 50 1.4 for $149 buy 20 of them right NOW!! I'm guessing that was the 1.8 version "the plastic fantastic" or "nifty fifty". It's a great lens for the cash...the 1.4 version is worth the extra if you have it, but the 1.8 does a mighty fine job at a fraction of the price.

Justice could join in with the " I hate Christmas brigade " ..LOL

:D Im thinking Cooper would like to join the I hate xmas brigade, check out the expression.....not happy Jan!!!

DSC_0214-1.jpg

Hey Shell you got any pics to pop up from the new lense, I know Im gonna be soooo jelous!! I have the 50mm 1.8 will have to do with it for a while longer it is a great little lense for the money, I only paid $100 for mine.

:laugh: they are so awesome!! Zero is a lovely looking boy and he looks like he loves to pose, and with a happy face not like my big boy :nahnah:

How do you get your siggy to be long and squished, Mine always looks too high and it will proply get taken off cause it is too big like the last one but I dont know how to make it longer and not so high??