December Photo Challenge - Launched!

Ashanali

Thanks - I think he's a bit special too. They were taken in a rush tonight and he doesn't like things on his head so it was a bit of a nightmare. Lots of photos of him pulling the "i'm a poor, sad doggie" face.

On the plus side, my snowman cooperated!

4150022746_d1380d769c.jpg

Excuse the banding in the vignette - I exported it as a very low quality image so it would upload quicker and then flickr didn't help the matter.

ETA: You were posting at the same time as me TLC! I make my signature like that - I used to go by the guide but I have a feeling even this one is too big. It'll probably get deleted. :nahnah:

Edited by ~*Shell*~

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm Shell can I please book you and your 1.4 for a photo shoot when I come to Sydney next week :rolleyes: . Awesome photos.

Can I book cuddles with Kenzie and Ness at the same time? :rofl:

Nik is literally around the corner from me so I'm sure you'll see me and the monster sibe at some point!

Great shot AM - I tried to get one like that last night but completely failed. I need more practice!

Well Shell Ness will give cuddles (so long as you bribe her with treats), Kenzie - not so sure, she will think the world is scary :eek: .

I will come ready with treats - Zero's the same. He's not your friend until you have food... then you are his bestie till the food runs out. :rofl:

Number three: MFD Santa, Reindeer, Kangaroo, Elf and Candy Cane

No matter how you paint them, they are still MDF..... Come on people's, whatever happened to Christmas with a bit of class and style ?

Power cords running every direction from your windows, do you no favours either. :thumbsup:

IMG_7023.jpg

Edited by SBT123