Litters Due In February 2010

Bilbo Baggins

riesenhaft - Great danes - 2rd. 01/02/2010 3 boys 3 girls

Bilbo Baggins - Cavaliers - 2nd. 02/02/2010 3 boys 1 girl

Maggie-mae - Kelpies - 5th.

Panxan - Chinese Creasted - 7th.

choc_bordercollie - Border Collies - 8th.

alpha bet - Australian Shepherds - 13th. 13/02/2010 6 boys 1 girl

Missymoo - Cairns - 15th. 13/02/2010 4 boys 1 girl 1 boy died

*Lolapalooza* - Bernese Mountains - 15th. 15/02/2010 2 boys 4 girls 1?? 6 died. :D

anatolian - Anatolians - 17th. 18/02/2010 2 boys 6 girls

redkidsmum - Toy Poodles - 18th. 18/02/2010 1 boy 4 girls

redkidsmum - Toy Poodles - 18th. 19/02/2010 4 boys 1 girl

Derharv GSD'S - German Shepherds - 20th. 19/02/2010 4 boys 1 girl

anatolian - Anatolians - 20th. 24/02/2010 4 boys 3 girls

PomsNZ - Pomerainians - 27th. 24/02/2010 1 boy

Bilbo Baggins - Cavaliers - Sometime.

Edited by Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can not belive that I am starting this thread. :D :eek: ;)

This morning when I was in the shower my 9 month old Blenheim boy tied with my Ruby girl. :):):champagne:

They are cousins on the maternal side. :champagne:

Ruby's daughter came on heat when I had picked her up to show on the weekend, so had spent the weekend keeping her safe. BBJ checked Ruby on saturday and said she was not on heat.

Deceided that as I was thinking about back to back matings due to only 1 pup last time that I would take her to her proper husband and as I DNA test anyway no concerns with the pups. :angel:

I can not belive that I am starting this thread. :laugh::vomit: ;)

This morning when I was in the shower my 9 month old Blenheim boy tied with my Ruby girl. :rofl::champagne::cheers:

They are cousins on the maternal side. :cheer:

Ruby's daughter came on heat when I had picked her up to show on the weekend, so had spent the weekend keeping her safe. BBJ checked Ruby on saturday and said she was not on heat.

Deceided that as I was thinking about back to back matings due to only 1 pup last time that I would take her to her proper husband and as I DNA test anyway no concerns with the pups. :party:

Lil' devil !!! :banghead::laugh:

Silly BB :swing:

Not necessarily. Boy might not get in but pups can get out. :p

Would love to hope that you're right there but taking NO chances :bolt: as my vet is 2 hours drive from home, have discussed it with her and she will progesterone test her the morning of her 1st due date to give us an idea of where she's at, can't let her go into labour then have to drive a stressed 2 hours to the vets :D

Hey, she's gotta be pregnant first anyway, so I have a little while yet till I'll know that. :cheer:

BB! Tagged again! Put me in for the 22nd Feb, son came in this morning to tell me Skip and Tigga were tied together. YAY!!! I have been waiting and waiting for her to come in!! I only checked her vulva yesterday, no swelling ir bleeding...mmm must be another silent, strange, shes never h ad silents before and now has had two! At least the right dog got her! I am VERY excited about this mating!!! Fingers crossed for a couple more ties :cheer:

BB! Tagged again! Put me in for the 22nd Feb, son came in this morning to tell me Skip and Tigga were tied together. YAY!!! I have been waiting and waiting for her to come in!! I only checked her vulva yesterday, no swelling ir bleeding...mmm must be another silent, strange, shes never h ad silents before and now has had two! At least the right dog got her! I am VERY excited about this mating!!! Fingers crossed for a couple more ties :bolt:

:cheer: Here is hoping. Thoses girls are sneaky. :D

BB! Tagged again! Put me in for the 22nd Feb, son came in this morning to tell me Skip and Tigga were tied together. YAY!!! I have been waiting and waiting for her to come in!! I only checked her vulva yesterday, no swelling ir bleeding...mmm must be another silent, strange, shes never h ad silents before and now has had two! At least the right dog got her! I am VERY excited about this mating!!! Fingers crossed for a couple more ties :laugh:

Hey Missymoo my calculator puts that bithdate as 15th Feb. :eek:

cheers,

Jan. :eek:

I am not sure what my two are doing, she is standing for him but he cant get another tie or slip, he mounts her, pumps away then goes bugger it and slides off....mmm when I aproach to 'help' hhe just wants to get pats and forgets the bitch.

Fingers crossed Bb... :cry:

Edited by Missymoo

well it seems to have been too hot for my boy to get another tie with her, I may have got another slip but not sure....was going to AI her today but hes not interested at all today and she will sit when he has a sniff. Fingers crossed that one tie did the job,this is her last chance :laugh: