Litters Due In February 2010

Bilbo Baggins

My pups are doing great, there is one red boy which is sooo outgoing, he comes up wagging his little tail when you hop in the box! I will start weaning them now as Tigga seems to think its time as she is regurgitaing food and they are eating it too, so methinks its time...

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

How are everyones ankle biters;)

Mine are tucking into good grub while mum spends alot of time away from those newly errupting teethies!! LOL! SHe got a big groom/stip out today and looks like a new dog, she even joined in toy time with the younger gang, she must have been feeling good!

Worming again today, nails and table stack practice! Time is rushing by...they are spending all day outside now in a Xlarge C crate and my young girl Sassy (5 months) loves to run up and 'talk' to them through the wire!

we have Chloe, Kevin, Chillie and Bowie. Kevin will be staying here (Aimfor Symply a ToyBoi) Chloe will be going to live with a desexed boy from a litter I bred a year ago.

Perri's babies will be seven weeks tomorrow. They will be assessed with our co breeder next week to see if they agree with my picks. Had a day of families who came to visit their new babies although most are not sure which one they are getting yet :rolleyes: I am going through 24 cups of food per day!

• 2 weeks later...

mmmm another of my babies left today...i am a little uneasy now as they informed me they are going away in may and have arrangened for thier other cairn and the pup to go to the boarding kennel....first I have heard of this. So I said I didnt think boarding kennels took not fully vaccinated puppies..proceeds to tell me this it thier friends kennel...sooo uneasy, especially as this area is in the middle of a bid of a parvo epidemic.

I have firmly told her ,y thoughts of the pup going there as NOT a good idea and I WILL take him here as the puppy was my number one interest, still uneasy and worried though.

mmmm another of my babies left today...i am a little uneasy now as they informed me they are going away in may and have arrangened for thier other cairn and the pup to go to the boarding kennel....first I have heard of this. So I said I didnt think boarding kennels took not fully vaccinated puppies..proceeds to tell me this it thier friends kennel...sooo uneasy, especially as this area is in the middle of a bid of a parvo epidemic.

I have firmly told her ,y thoughts of the pup going there as NOT a good idea and I WILL take him here as the puppy was my number one interest, still uneasy and worried though.

That's a bummer, how you can convince them to bring it back to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Man this has been a terrible litter for me, Liver shunt test came back with one very high, had a syntigraphy and yup confirmed a shunt and another problem, after a disscussion with my vet we opted to put pup down (10 weeks) and follow with an autopsy. This was done at Werribee Uni vet so pup was used as a teaching case, so i guess that is positive anyway. Still its sad to know a pup you have lovingly reared is now in rainbow bridge way too early. So out of a litter of 5 I ended up with 3 :rofl:

The boy I was going to run on went to the home the shunt pup was supposed to be going as I couldnt let them down :laugh: (Im a real softie!) he will have a super life though with the two little girls :laugh:

Sigh, guess thats breeding though right? :laugh:

Now I am pretty sure where this LS is coming from so I am steering away from now...

Man this has been a terrible litter for me, Liver shunt test came back with one very high, had a syntigraphy and yup confirmed a shunt and another problem, after a disscussion with my vet we opted to put pup down (10 weeks) and follow with an autopsy. This was done at Werribee Uni vet so pup was used as a teaching case, so i guess that is positive anyway. Still its sad to know a pup you have lovingly reared is now in rainbow bridge way too early. So out of a litter of 5 I ended up with 3 :laugh:

The boy I was going to run on went to the home the shunt pup was supposed to be going as I couldnt let them down :cheers: (Im a real softie!) he will have a super life though with the two little girls :laugh:

Sigh, guess thats breeding though right? :cheers:

Now I am pretty sure where this LS is coming from so I am steering away from now...

Not good news MM. :cheers: :cheers: :laugh: :laugh: