Bendigo & Eaglehawk Kc Victoria

DANERANGER

Have just been advised that the Bendigo and Eaglehawk Kennel Club shows will be held indoors at the Exhibition center at the showgrounds, this is for the convenience of exhibitors and dogs.... :laugh:

Certain club members have worked hard in securing this venue, so it would be great to see you there in support.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have just been advised that the Bendigo and Eaglehawk Kennel Club shows will be held indoors at the Exhibition center at the showgrounds, this is for the convenience of exhibitors and dogs.... :laugh:

Certain club members have worked hard in securing this venue, so it would be great to see you there in support.

So wonderful to hear of this Club working together to ensure a facility that will benefit the comfort of all involved... :)

Bendigo and Eaglehawk Kennel Club's... You Rock!!!!! :o

Having been to these Shows last year the facility is EXCELLENT!!!! Large, spacious, cool and very clean!!!

So I recommend you all place your entries and support these Clubs!!!!

Yes, the same building as last year.

The shows are not until February 27th and 28th so the closing date is January 28th and 29th, but remember Rochester AH & P Champ show is held in the morning (8-30am start) and Bendigo starts later at 3-30 pm, allowing those who want to do all 3 shows time to arrive and set up. :D

The shows are not until February 27th and 28th so the closing date is January 28th and 29th, but remember Rochester AH & P Champ show is held in the morning (8-30am start) and Bendigo starts later at 3-30 pm, allowing those who want to do all 3 shows time to arrive and set up. :laugh:

I hope if the morning one runs late they hold the arvo one. This two of our dogs missed out as they had to go in for general Specials. Despite being told to stop once a dog was not present due coming from Rochester our group kept on. :p :rofl:

Guest CaptainCourageous

The shows are not until February 27th and 28th so the closing date is January 28th and 29th, but remember Rochester AH & P Champ show is held in the morning (8-30am start) and Bendigo starts later at 3-30 pm, allowing those who want to do all 3 shows time to arrive and set up. :laugh:

Is Jerilderie on the Sunday? If so, who's judging?

Hi BB,

Yes I rememebr the stuff up last time with the show starting and not waiting for other exh to arrive from Rochester.

I hope the two secretaries talk to each other during the day to keep track if Jerilderie has an unusually big entry.

BB

I believe Jerilderie is no longer on :o