Youtubing Dolers

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks dogdude. Didnt realize that was what it was called until I started looking in here. We just did what seemed to work. Has been much more effective with this girl, she is always willing to work regardless. She will reward off anything now and she has such a joy for life.

Ah Hmmm.... where is your linky Dogdude? I'm sure I've seen one of your clips before!

Have a couple of clips of puppy work of Brydee, but nothing worth looking at really. I have a really crap camera.

I have recently got one of those Aldi hd camcorders, but cannot work out how to get the footage to upload onto my computer from the memory card. It came with software, which the computer seems to be rebelling against. Need to take it to someone knowledgable.

I will put some training ones up as soon as I can get it soughted.

Will be trialling in the morning, and some of the kids are coming with me, but no trialling footage till next year.

Have been checking out alot of youtube clips lately on drive building and drive work. There is some good stuff on there, and some really stupid stuff as well like people swinging 14 week old pitbull pups around while they are engaged with the tuggie etc

ETA: Nice work there too Pax!!

Edited by dogdude

ETA: Nice work there too Pax!!

Thanks DD, we have trialled a couple of times now, brill' heelwork but can't get through the SFE, oh well, thems the breaks with a timid dog. :mad It takes the pressure off us I guess and I am sure we will get there one day, in the mean time we are having heaps of fun training. :laugh:

The new pup is on her way training and she is not timid at all, thank dog. :laugh:

Yeah i wish there was more to as they are so smart. This dog i bred and his mum is a UD titled bitch and she is 3 passes off her OC. Tonka is as good as her and will go far for sure.

There is probly about 5 or 6 trialling her in QLD where we trial

Its great to see more Staffords in the ring magicmine. There used to be alot, but I dont see as many (in Melbourne anyway) these days.

Hmmm..... that style of heelwork looks familar lol. Nice work. I wants me one of those dogs next!!

I just puppy sat a working line Mal pup for six weeks, she was like a Kelpie on speed....no thanks. She was devine in every way but way to full on for me and my multi dog family, my dogs hated her. :laugh: If I could have her as an only dog I would fo begged the owner to leave her here, but too much for the Pax pack. :mad

Heres mine, but I am slack too, and rarely get out the video camera so they are all a bit old. :laugh:

Nice work Pax

How old is your dog and do you train with Steve Davies??

Yes and she's three. :mad

Forgot to say I always enjoy watching your dogs. :laugh:

Edited by PAX