Youtubing Dolers

Hmmm..... that style of heelwork looks familar lol. Nice work. I wants me one of those dogs next!!

I just puppy sat a working line Mal pup for six weeks, she was like a Kelpie on speed....no thanks. She was devine in every way but way to full on for me and my multi dog family, my dogs hated her. :o If I could have her as an only dog I would fo begged the owner to leave her here, but too much for the Pax pack. :D

I got to play with a 9 week old Lakenois last night and wow the drive that it had was sensational! It has more drive at 9 weeks than my adult BC does or ever could have! I love it! I think I want a Mal as one of my next dogs!

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work Tiggy. I've noticed a good number of you use clickers....wonderful! As a matter of interest, do you train in a class at Club and if you do, do you use the clicker in class?

Just filmed my first video. Keep the volume down low I have a high pitched voice :):cheer: . I've noticed I'm holding my left arm funny. I need to hold it in close to me. Banjo's usually pretty good at catching food but he didn't catch it once in the video :( .

http://www.youtube.com/user/Tiggystaff

:cheer: so when do you post the link to your youtube vids bedazzledx2 :) .

ETA. I use a clicker at home/at the park but only use a bridge word at club - but you would appreciate why that might be the case :( .

Edited by ness

Nice work Tiggy. I've noticed a good number of you use clickers....wonderful! As a matter of interest, do you train in a class at Club and if you do, do you use the clicker in class?

I wasn't using a clicker in the video but I do use one when training new things but otherwise I use 'yes' as my bridge word. I don't tend to use it at club training.

Just filmed my first video. Keep the volume down low I have a high pitched voice :):rofl: . I've noticed I'm holding my left arm funny. I need to hold it in close to me. Banjo's usually pretty good at catching food but he didn't catch it once in the video :rofl: .

http://www.youtube.com/user/Tiggystaff

I tell a lie I just watched the video again and I think he caught that last treat I threw him :dancingelephant: .

I bring the clicker with me every time, but rarely use it. I generally use "yes" while at training, but if we have been working on a specific behaviour I'll bring out the clicker, eg we were practicing eye contact on right turns (as he was lagging), so I used to clicker at training when we were doing heel work. I'm the only one with a clicker, everyone else uses check chains, so I kind of do my own thing...