Your Top 3 Photos From 2009

macka

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many great photos. I haven't taken too many, so don't have to look back too far:

4148076868_49970e6674_o.jpg

4191618625_bfebd9cee3_o.jpg

4192348462_18542d41a7_o.jpg

4172781414_e2c790a64e_o.jpg

Ooops, this one makes four, but it is a special birthday shot of Bella who just turned 10 and Finn who just turned 11

Edited by helen

Macka - I love your NZ pics! Makes me even more excited about my holiday there in March next year.

Oh you will have a great time! I was there on my honeymoon in August... I honestly don't think it matters what you plan to do there, you will love it! ETA: here is my gallery of NZ photos if you are interested: NZ Photos

Polo on his 2nd birthday

3430439907_044d191a6b.jpg

Love it!

Edited by macka

I HATE threads like this!! I can never get organized enough to think of three I've done that I like a lot LOL

But I LOVE threads like this, too, coz I get to see all of the fabulous shots from so many different people. I'm loving all of these and can't wait to see more!!

Ummmm could I interrupt this thread and see if everyone could just post what camera and lens maybe that they are using for these shots........???????????

Now I'll go and hide cos i struggle to post pics with my mac computer on here !!!!

Ummmm could I interrupt this thread and see if everyone could just post what camera and lens maybe that they are using for these shots........???????????

Now I'll go and hide cos i struggle to post pics with my mac computer on here !!!!

Canon 40d with a 50mm 1.8 lense for me :shrug: