Continuing On For 2011

-Megz-

So what have you got coming up for 2010??

• Title Rosie the Beagle
  • Eagerly awaiting Ben to turn 6 months to compete with Rosie
  • High hopes for Princess Patricia Pointer
  • Gidget the IG is looking very nice and growing well so more hopes there
  • Get to some shows down south and catch up with everyone

We have so many youngsters at the moment it's awesome to watch them grow.

Edited by -Megz-

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Get Holly's title! :rolleyes: Very excited about how close she's getting.

Get the last 17 points for Riley, an Aussie Shepherd I show for Holly's breeder.

We have two baby Aussies hitting the ring this Sunday, I'm very excited about them both but one is pretty special to me, so I'm looking forward to a couple of successful careers.

May have a new older, successful dog to handle but it's not a definate yet, fingers crossed that happens.

Become a better Dachie and Basset handler! :confused: Love those little guys.

Well there are a couple of things one would love to achieve in 2010.

Riley to get his CCD Title and that would give him 3 Titles, CH, ET CCD

And hopefully get the new edition to the dog family, just gotta wait to be born but it is getting closer :rolleyes:

I do have some goals for 2010!

Firstly, I'd like to get Clancy titled sometimes, but it is personally hard to say if it this year or 2011. But I am hoping he will get it by the end of 2010, I would even be happy if he gets half way at 50 points.

Any additional awards would be an absolute bonus, but my main intent is to keep going to the shows and have a great time with Clancy.

Whether he does settle down and stop baiting instructors at obedience (Making them be scared of him on purpose! He is a little rascal! lol), I'd love to start trialling Clancy for CCD.

I plan to expand my show team early next year and hopefully I'll have another baby to join our show team and hopefully with an attitude like Clancy as well! :laugh:

I will poke and prod my mum into trialling their Dobermann Tyler next year. He is so intelligent and such a brilliant boy at obedience.

I will try and enter into the Royals next year. But I need to figure out how to get there with Clancy without driving there! :laugh:

Get Morgie's title - she turns 1 on the 24th of March

Enter some Royals

Possibly look at getting another dog to show - ultimately depends on the OH

Start Morgan in some basic agility so I can get some backend titles with her

Apply for my prefix

I'm actually planning to back out of the show ring a bit in 2010 and show a lot more selectively - we're getting stale. I'm definitely not planning any new acquisitions. Also, my breeds are breeds that really only hit maturity when about 4 or 5. Certainly my desert bred girl has at least another year to go maturity wise. So 2010 will be the year of R&R and I'll take another look at where we are in 2011. If shows still exist by then that is, the last two weeks have been sobering when it comes to doggie legal affairs.

The one exception to all that is that I'm also in the tragic group of people who have finished their show year with a dog one challenge away from their title. So I have to get out there in 2010 to finish Miss Mab. We should start a club - the 90+ christmas club :laugh:

I just want to keep having fun and keep learning.

My two biggest things are that Id love, is to title Kite and I would love for Rebels first litter to have atleast one baby with potential and also for the litter to be as little stress on Rebel as possible.

Also have my fingers crossed for a new baby or two next year!

I've got 2 dogs I'd like to title next year, my 10-month-old boy and also a Junior dog who I am campaigning for his mum. Would like to do some interstate trips next year and a couple of Royals. Also intending to add a bitch puppy to the family in 2010, but probably late in the year so I imagine she will probably end up being my 2011 'hopeful' :welcome:

My goal for 2010 is to title our 2 new White Swiss Shepherd Dogs, giving the breed some positive exposure, making their breeder in Sweden proud & having some great fun along the way. They are very norty so I'm also really looking forward to them being trained :welcome:

Finish the last 25 for Pinky, we were waiting for her to turn 12 months

Title Brett

Have some funny with Sessy Whippet

Bring out my new pup

Get to as many Specialties as I can, this year I could only do two and the British Terrier, so more planned for next year

Have as good a year as last , if not better. :rofl:

* Get to more shows than I did in 2009......which was still more shows than I had been to in 2008 so was an improvement! :rofl:

* Finish Rimes' title

* Get Bad Alice in the ring

* Get the Stafford puppies in the ring

* Continue trying to get Mr Ellz in the ring with a Stafford puppy

* Try to get to a couple of interstate Royals and specialties, even if just to spectate.

I'd like to title Miss Pink next year. After showing her as a baby she has stayed at home to mature so finger's crossed.

Planning a VERY exciting litter for next year so I'm hoping that all goes to plan as well.

Finally talked hubby into coming to Westminster in NY with me in February.

Passing my Working Dog Judges Training :rofl: