Continuing On For 2011

-Megz-

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

- get car fixed and registered so I can get to shows, and get a better job so I can afford entries lol

- waiting for a dog to grow its coat back so I can handle for its owner

- maybe a new addition depends on how things go next year

I will have a new little addition this year...this time a girl ! Finally !! I have a black girl and a choc girl to choose from, they are only 4 weeks at this stage. Will post some pics when they get older :laugh: I will also be going on with young Jasper, I am very hopeful that he will do well this year, he grown into such a nice looking boy !

Gain some more recognition in the ring for Odin, my bi-black sheltie. Points towards his title will be a bonus. ;)

We may, all things considered, (and with the grace of dog) have a bi-blue in the ring in either 2010 or 2011 ;)

Perhaps in the future the first bi-blue to gain a title in Aus. :):(:)

How exciting Hesa! I would love to see a bi blue!

We have an exciting Dane litter due early this year so fingers crossed by next big winning boy is in there! Would love to see BJ put a BIS on Brady the Sheltie. He has had a few Best In Groups now and many judges have said how much they love his sound movement ant that they would happily award him a BIS. It is getting the right judge at the right time I guess? She has him well on the way to his Grand so fingers crossed.

Also looking forward to a quiet year of showing. I don't want to be witnessing any more of peoples bad behaviour and drama at the shows! I have two very well behaved children who adore showing and and enjoy the weekend out. They don't need to see people carrying on like yobbo's. Shows should be safe for everyone and never violent! I enjoy being with my friends and cheering them on. I can take a win and a loss with grace. It would be nice if everyone could do that as well :)

I plan to just enjoy showing. I had a break as I didn't have anything to show for a while and went through a pretty tough time with some of my dogs. Hopefully coming out the other side of it all now.

I have a 6 month girl to show, she has had a few shows in baby, so plan to take her on and hopefully gain some points for her. Also have a 4 week old litter so have a few to choose from possibly will keep 2 girls a black & yellow to run on with. I am starting afresh with my own homebred girls so quite excited.

Also may have a new addition from an outside kennel in the future!

My main objective this year is to have fun in the ring with my dogs. Be sportsmanlike, polite & genuine, which is what I like others to be, and hopefully have some success with some points, fringies, etc.

Actually attend one show this year, 2009 just didnt lend itself to showing unfortunately.

Get Darcys title and hopefully pick up some decent wins now that he has matured out

Hopefully have a new bitch puppy arriving mid year (fingers crossed)

Apply for my prefix

I'd like for my new puppy to be shown, and to hopefully have fun doing it. Points would probably make me tear up as I'd be so pleased, but really as long as he sails around the ring with his head held high, tail raised, and radiates enthusiasm I'm happy.

My aim for this year is to attend more shows than I did last year, to have a ball at those shows in and out of the show ring and not get lost on the way there and home :(

To hopefully have my teenager boy Jack better behaved and get his title and have a ball showing his baby daughter Raven.

Leanne

Title Angel the German Pinscher

Title Tripp the German Shepherd

Work on some obedience for Samm the Shepherd

Await impatiently the arrival of M the German Pinscher (from my litter born in Canada)

Bring in the frozen semen from my boy in Spain

Breed above mentioned semen to above mentioned Angel.

Keep working like mad on getting as many out there to know and want to participate in Rally Obedience as humanly possible!

Build up my Stained Glass studio

And lots of personal stuff.

My aim for this year is to attend more shows than I did last year, to have a ball at those shows in and out of the show ring and not get lost on the way there and home :laugh:

Leanne

Ha ha...these are my goals & aspirations as well...especially not to get lost trying to get to a show this year, would be nice but I doubt it will happen... :) :)

Santa didn't get me a SatNav.... :eek:

Ummm where to begin :(

Continued success with my boy Wesley and not pick at my husband who is handling him while I'm too pregnant to show

Make sure our semen from overseas arrives safetly

Enter shows on time - I'm a last minute enter-er

Make it to Sunbury and Spring Fair with a Two Year old and 6 month old 2 legged variety :S

Edited by Zensu