The Countdown Is On

memphis09

hi just wanted to firstly wish everyone a merry xmas and a happy healthy safe new year.For people traveling please be safe.

Secondly the countdown is on to the birth of our very first litter of stafford puppys

Vegas is due boxing day (going from the first ai) or could be as late as next tuesday(30th)

She is enormous and looks pretty uncomfortable but no signs of labour as yet

Doesnt help that we have has between 42/43 all wek here although we are supposed to get a coolish change 2m for xmas (32)

Anyway just wanted to let everyone know will post when bubs have made an apperence

well puppies arrived on xmas day,5 girls 2 males.we got a varity of colours reds,2 whites with black spots and a black brindle havent worked out how to put pics up yet but you can view them if you google tytasha staffords

also ozstar mum and dad are on our websitedad is charge mum is vegas(warree line) have a look tell me what you think

hi again sorry was just saying the mum had warree lines the dad has bedeany and seighford.was just explaining lines behind mum meant to do so with dad but obvoiusly didnt put it in.anyway no matter what lines they are gorgeous we are so proud of our girl and boy.

It does need a clean and the blanket needs changing. It's not being rude, it's pointing out some basic animal hygiene practices and I'm not the only one who noticed it.

ETA: I've also pointed out to a someone else that bare floors and puppies under a week old are not a good combination, because of heat sink. I've also shown someone how dangerous pig rails are, if the pups can get their heads up behind them.

Edited by SBT123

Congrates on your new babies hope all is going well ..........

SBT123 what is your problem---------------------You are a very rude person and no wonder new members leave ........

Memphis would love to see pics of your babies be proud and dont let rude people stop you from posting :o ...

I'll try and fluff it up for the new people in future, when their whelping boxes are fiflty, they have newborns laying on cold lino, their heads are at risk of getting stuck behind the pig rails or a pup looks deformed or sick

Its not called fluff its called tact :laugh:

Leanne

I'll try and fluff it up for the new people in future, when their whelping boxes are fiflty, they have newborns laying on cold lino, their heads are at risk of getting stuck behind the pig rails or a pup looks deformed or sick

There are ways to help new members without being rude not everyone posts photo's in black/white or edits them.

There are ways to help new members without being rude not everyone posts photo's in black/white or edits them.

I hardly think editing photos was the focus of these posts (having a clean whelping/living environment certainly is)...why should people change their posting style to please others? :laugh:

I agree Aziah.

And I'm afraid to say that the attitude of some might have been different if (dog forbid) the OP came on with questions about why her pups were sick or had infections and people were then shown an unclean environment. Would everyone be as "nice" as pie then?

I agree fully with the pups living enviroment, but there is a way to say it and then there is rudeness.

Send a pm explaining what is needed, don't publicly belittle someone.

The worst thing you can do is insult new people so they don't come back asking for advice. We where all new once and even after 15 years I am still learning new things thanks to this forum.

Some people just don't get it :laugh:

Leanne

Edited by Ozstar Kennels