A Christmas Story

~*Shell*~

Yesterday I told one of the girls I worked with that Zero spent christmas 3 years ago in the pound before I rescued him in early january - she burst into tears and cried for about 10 minutes before I was able to tell her how lucky Zero and I were to have found eachother. I decided I would do some photos for her to show her what his life is like now and so here they are:

Hmmmm... what's this?

4212226458_0c3d1031ca.jpg

Ooooooo treats!

4211443899_9de64c3f27.jpg

What else is in here?

4212196314_cffa53d1f9.jpg

Toy!!!! throwthetoythrowthetoythrowthetoythrowthetoythrowthetoythrow

thetoy THROW THE TOY!!

4211450417_bc9ebbecac.jpg

Wheeeeeeeee

4211497659_c7fc56de48.jpg

Is my toy - not for you.

4211456813_9bfbb32af6.jpg

Meanwhile - Mow was also getting presents.... and enjoying the wrapping paper more than the toys and treats. :xmassantawave:

You can't see me! I is hiding!

4212202356_2c3c94472e.jpg

See - hiding!!

4212189836_8dde1b8778.jpg

Zero does have another present which I think I'm more excited about than my own presents - but photos will have to wait for a couple of weeks until it arrives....

Every xmas I've taken photos of my little dog Lady who is very special to me as she was also a rescue from the rspca in burwood 10 years ago, after my previous little dog who was not unlike lady was killed in a dog attack which absolutely broke my heart. I went to rspca and there she was hiding in her box in cage all miserable and scared, note on her card outside enclosure said "she was a gentle little Lady" who was a bit shy, I went in and sat down outside her kennel so as not to frighten her and spoke softly to her, and then I realized how much she looked like my former dog who'd been killed so the tears started rolling down my cheeks. I wasn't paying any attention to her and the next minute she was at my side and pushed her little head under my arm and licked my cheek as if to say "Don't cry I'll love you" and It was then that I knew I'd found another special friend. Lady is now 17 and according to my vet 9 months ago said she may have a tumor in her liver and thought she may only be around for a couple of months, but she is still here and is happy and seems healthy weight same as always, eating well and is as demanding as ever so I GOT THE BEST XMAS PRESENT EVER TO SPEND ANOTHER XMAS WITH MY DARLING "LADY"post-31607-1261893300_thumb.jpg