Grover Is Really Sick - Another Change

Trisven13

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has the vet ruled out kidney issues resulting from walking the dog in hot/humid conditions?

I have to ask - how on earth does he walk the crate around at night :D Is he able to stand up in it and turn around with lots of room - just wondering as Boo (being a dane) can stand in his crate without touching the top? If it is a smaller crate, perhaps he is not happy being confined to it hence seeming to be flatter?

Has the vet ruled out kidney issues resulting from walking the dog in hot/humid conditions?

I have to ask - how on earth does he walk the crate around at night :eek: Is he able to stand up in it and turn around with lots of room - just wondering as Boo (being a dane) can stand in his crate without touching the top? If it is a smaller crate, perhaps he is not happy being confined to it hence seeming to be flatter?

It is a Dane sized C-Crate that he is in but he stands up and sticks his head right up and walks it around and/or escapes out of it. He would prefer to sleep next to Steve on the floor but I don't appreciate being jumped on by him in the middle of the night ;) :hug: . The vet has definitely ruled out kidney issues - she doesn't believe that it was in anyway hot enough here on Christmas Day at the time we walked to have caused it.

As Fifi said - he is now perfectly fine - thank you all for your concern and help - it made a very difficult time much simpler :). The last two days we have spent outside gardening and digging up clotheslines and all sorts of things and I've been too knackered for DOL - I didn't think that was possible :(.

However whilst Grover is fine I am now sick with a stomach bug that Steve's family brought with them from Sydney - got to love family! :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

It is a Dane sized C-Crate that he is in but he stands up and sticks his head right up and walks it around and/or escapes out of it. He would prefer to sleep next to Steve on the floor but I don't appreciate being jumped on by him in the middle of the night :laugh::rofl: . The vet has definitely ruled out kidney issues - she doesn't believe that it was in anyway hot enough here on Christmas Day at the time we walked to have caused it.

I'm glad Grover is better but just need to clear up that the c crate is not dane size Trish, it's one size down.

It is a Dane sized C-Crate that he is in but he stands up and sticks his head right up and walks it around and/or escapes out of it. He would prefer to sleep next to Steve on the floor but I don't appreciate being jumped on by him in the middle of the night :mad:rofl: . The vet has definitely ruled out kidney issues - she doesn't believe that it was in anyway hot enough here on Christmas Day at the time we walked to have caused it.

I'm glad Grover is better but just need to clear up that the c crate is not dane size Trish, it's one size down.

Well there you go then - I thought they only came in one size :laugh: .

So pleased to hear Grover is OK.

I hoped I was wrong but thought the news must be bad as no news and there you were doing your own back yard blitz :welcome: !

Hope the Sydney germs leave you quickly.(You will have to read belated b greetings in off topic. :))