Grover Is Really Sick - Another Change

Trisven13

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Trish, I'm sorry this has happened to you all. :rofl: I hope he pulls through. I only ever met him once, at Albury in August last year and he was more legs than anything else - except for the big goofy smile that is...

Hugs to you guys, all fingers, toes and paws will be crossed here for him. :laugh:

Our vet just rang to say that his heart rate is back to 120 (it was 200 when he arrived). She will x-ray him tomorrow and if his heart is normal (showing no signs of cardiomyopathy) then we will look at other things - it could possibly be kidney problems. His potassium levels were almost at zero apparently. I apologised to Jana, again, for calling her out on Christmas Day and she said that if ever there was a true emergency he had been it. She said that most people would have come home to find him dead. Thank God we're boring on Christmas Day!!!!

It is so reassuring to have other dog people somewhere in the ethos who I can count on to understand exactly how we are feeling.

Thank you all :laugh:

Just popped on for a quick look and I find this .I am so sorry Trish, Steve and the kids and most of all Grover .I hope things go well for Grover he is in good hands .Thinking of you all

Leanne.

Edited by morsha_68