Which Is The Better Style Tracking Harness

Tilly

12 members have voted

1. 1. The better tracking harness style is....

• Style 1
    • Style 2
    • Style 3
    • Another style ...

I am looking for a tracking harness for my GSD but am having trouble deciding on a particular style harness.

talk to your local tracking club. GSDs do well in tracking, and they can probavbly give you good advice based on experience rather than marketing.

Our GSD is so keen I reckon that she would track in a straight jacket! Having said that, we actually used a "style 2" for the 2 trials she has completed so far - with no problems with the harness.

Edited by arrow

These were the 3 designs recommended by his trainer ... but I can't decide which is better. Initially I liked style 2 but now I can't decide ...

Our older boy would track in anything but the pup is just starting out so I wanted to find the best harness that is not going to restrict him in any way.

So far style 3 seems to have the preference ...

I use this one for tracking - I find it doesn't slip/move around - it's made to measure, and they also do matching long leads

post-24144-1262000247_thumb.jpg

post-24144-1262000270_thumb.jpg

Here's the link

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Tracking-Harness-fo...=item53dcc1ff11

I have those harnesses for flyball (with a handle)... It's what I was planning to use for my girl when I do tracking with her. I agree - they are a great little harness.

Jenny also does custom leads - I got some 1m leads made by her and they are fantastic!