January Photography Challenge - Launched Early

Ashanali

Everyone on flickr - there is a dogzonline group you can add your photos too so we can all see and comment - http://www.flickr.com/groups/dolers/pool/

Goblygouck - that look is the just the cutest, great photo

Bellatrix, love the photo

Woofenpup- that is so funny, I think I felt that way when I got woken up at some ungodly hour of the morning - I reckon your dogs were out on the town with Shell's

Terranik, that is fantastic

Snap - sunsets are beautiful

Pandii - I threw the toy for him, but my girl loves to bring have a toy in her mouth when she greets me

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tried to take pics of the dew on some flowers this morning but because I've got basically a point a shoot the flowers were all out of focus.

Soooooo I tried this instead. It didn't really work but I want some :rofl: so it will have to do for my very poor effort today.

DSC01810.jpg

I was trying to capture the light on the air bubbles inside this:

DSC01809.jpg

(and Rocco, this means that you have to post one of your photos too :laugh: )

No way, mine suck compared to yours.... :laugh: I had a great time and if any of you Brisbane people can get the chance to shoot with Ash do so, as she is very cool and helpful. :rofl:

TN - once you have finished a month of selfies.... you should do a month of you and Jedi. :o

Great shots today everyone!

Lea, I for some strange reason woke up this morning thinking about this challenge and the first thing that popped in to my head was You :D and I thought to myself I hadnt seen any of your shots for ages. I always enjoy your pictures!! That blue pig is scary great shot!!