January Photography Challenge - Launched Early

Ashanali

As I asked about this challenge to begin I now appologise for the lateness of my arrival. Here are the first three days.

My contorted willow

DSCF0103.jpg

My elderly Giant Schnauzer caught hugging up with a toy, next to the warm radiator

DSCF0109.jpg

Ice on the pond at the dunes

DSCF0112.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Loving everyones photos, to keep up with this thread you really need to check every few hours or you'll be faced with pages and pages to go through.

jan 1st I tried and tried to get the lightning but all I got was this and lots of mozzie bites.

4241626635_c73fc22b1b_b.jpg

Jan 4th

My little dreamy eyed house guest. She is such a darling girl.

4242405122_25b7e7a741_b.jpg

Waaaay to many photos to comment on them all but I love that so many people are participating this month! Lots of gorgeous shots!!

Mine for tomorrow and today will go up tonight - I have my idea for today and my shot from yesterday (not technically good but it made me laugh) is still sitting on my camera. I hope it's alright!!

Amazing, it's only the 4th of January and I'm already 4 days behind with things that need to be done!!

Awesome photos, Guys :champagne: Loving them! I've been taking images each day but haven't gotten time to download them yet. Today. I have high hopes for today!

Here's mine for 2 January: Lobo

7J0O9076.jpg

Canon 1DIII, Canon 135L 2.0

Another day and more great shots,

GG, your neighbours cat looks like a sweetie!

Becks, Great shots, i always find it amazing how it can be so freezing cold on one side of the world and so stinking hot on the other :champagne:

redangel, Im sure y our birdie looks like he is smiling, hes cute as a button!

Ams poor lonley Labby! I wish my toy box could keep soft toy in it, they last about 2 minutes around here!!

Kirislin, your house guest looks like a little darling, those eyes!!

Kja, love your lobo shot and how he is looking directly at you!

heres mine for today, some might be glad its not another dog shot for a change!!

Actually I couldnt decide so there are 4

DSC_0001edit.jpg

DSC_0004edit.jpg

DSC_0015edit.jpg

and just because the black ones are the best

DSC_0028edit.jpg

Another day and more great shots,

GG, your neighbours cat looks like a sweetie!

Becks, Great shots, i always find it amazing how it can be so freezing cold on one side of the world and so stinking hot on the other :champagne:

redangel, Im sure y our birdie looks like he is smiling, hes cute as a button!

Ams poor lonley Labby! I wish my toy box could keep soft toy in it, they last about 2 minutes around here!!

Kirislin, your house guest looks like a little darling, those eyes!!

Kja, love your lobo shot and how he is looking directly at you!

heres mine for today, some might be glad its not another dog shot for a change!!

Actually I couldnt decide so there are 4

and just because the black ones are the best

I love the Black jelly beans, everyone hates them at my house so I get to eat heaps... Just one question, did that paint can come full of jelly beans?

Yep it sure did!! A whole can full and it is nearly half gone and I have only eaten about 4 black ones and that was only cause I was taking the photos and they looked so nice :champagne: but my OH loves them, thats his hand!!

Yep it sure did!! A whole can full and it is nearly half gone and I have only eaten about 4 black ones and that was only cause I was taking the photos and they looked so nice :champagne: but my OH loves them, thats his hand!!

Cool, when I walk to school I walk past the paint shop and they have this pyramid of them in the window and I all ways wondered... Yummy

I am doing project 365 and my own rule is only dog pics every second day, so half the year is non-dog pics. Then at the end of the year I am going to chose my fav dog pic of every month and my fav non-dog pic of every month and make 2 calendars, one for me(dogs) and one for my family(non-dogs). :champagne:

Todays pic (inspiration, sheep escaped :birthday: )

4242231141_8a9156a0e0_b.jpg