January Photography Challenge - Launched Early

Ashanali

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was chatting at work today with a few guys and we decided on a MACRO shot of a Laptop RAM module I had at home.

I rarely do MACRO photographs, and being the IT nerds that we are, it seemed only logical to get one of the circuit board.

So here it is

4253768688_2401261bd9.jpg

Hey tlc, your OH looks very relaxed.

Very aussie picture! ;) Beer, sunny day, trees in the background. Perfect. :thumbsup:

Rottnbullies, love the smiling picture! WHat a great looking dog!

Yes that what I thought, shots like that dont come along everyday, like i said nothign spec just a nice shot! We spent the day with friends and it was just that a perfect day!! We had a ball and so did all the doggies!!

Well with a mere 45 minutes left of today I thought I'd better get onto it and post today's effort.

I realised that it was day 7 of the challenge and I had yet to take a photo of my girl Molly! ;) Having said that she is somewhat camera shy and whenever I point the camera in her direction she tends to hang her head and look like I'm about to beat her with a stick! Which never makes for a great photo. :rofl:

Having said that occasionally (very occasionally!) I can get a decent photo of her which shows what a pretty happy girl she really is.

4253071967_66ddf75738_o.jpg

I've just spent ages admiring everyone's photos but I loved so many it was impossible to comment on them all....I love checking in here every night and seeing so many people keeping up with it, even if they (like me!) are feeling somewhat uninspired on the day!

Flying duster - Was your cat drunk??

ROFL :rofl:

lmao, we had grass, she tried catching it, and she's cross eyed, so doesn't do very well at it.... lol! The pics are of two seperate cats too, the pea-on-the-face one is seperate (sister) to the drunk one. lol!

Oh, and tlc, yes her ears are pink. They were purple for xmas, but fade to pink pretty quickly. ;)

Edited by flyingduster

lic - love the teddy! ;)

Pretty boring SP from me today... Figured I should do something 'normal' to balance out my silly ones.

Day 007

4253195321_2869eebb0a.jpg

who would ever know there's such a clever, artistic, creative, kooky, wacky girl under that "normal" exterior. :rofl:

who would ever know there's such a clever, artistic, creative, kooky, wacky girl under that "normal" exterior. :laugh:

:laugh: And a super pleased one at that! I got my wireless remote today! :rofl: No more having to stand an arm's length away or use the timer! This baby has a 15m range!!!! ;)

Ok busy day ahead for me...poo's need washing today. Quick shot for the dragon lovers out there

m_dragonstatue-1.jpg

And for the people interested canine Ichnology:(well one day it might be a fossil)

m_pawprint-1.jpg

Edited by redangel