January Photography Challenge - Launched Early

Ashanali

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really hot here...early walks. Took a quickie shot of this lovely aged border we met along the way. Her owner described themselves as 'two older ladies going for a walk.' Dont you just love it when you see wonderful owner/dog relationships that get better with time.

m_bc2.jpg

lilly and gammia first time at the beach

gammia first time and she loved it

008 IMG_3973.jpg

below is a picute of lilly she wasnt to sure about the water and she took her time hopeing in

IMG_3980.jpg

(sister bf took this pic) IMG_3978.jpg

of gammia swimming from my sister to me

IMG_3977.jpg

at last lilly was in the water IMG_3992.jpg

and my photo 008 IMG_3987.jpg

Grrr...living in the country sucks sometimes. Evidently no one actually cares about doggie or what we do with him. Nice.

update: well, he's quick. We finally got him out of the hot trailer and put him under a tree with shade, a nice place to relax and a big bowl of water. I walked across to the dive shop, answered the phone, looked out, he's gone. Chewed through one of our good leashes and is now out and about with one of our collars on, too. <sigh> hopefully he'll be like our two and wander home.

Edited by kja

Hi Kristen, I just read your blog about the poor doggie in the trailer, how sad his owners just left him there, some people dont deserve dogs!! Hope they come for him soon!!

Edited to add: I got so wrapped up inthe doggie inthe trailer that I forgot to say great pics again today!!

Edited by tlc

Guest Kate_Summer

4258640436_654fe563de_b.jpg

4257856031_866394f2e2_o.jpg

Heaps of great photos! Many fav but I keep those one anonymous, its never from the same persons anyways!

PC, love that one of Top, he looks so innocent!!

Snap, I like your shot, the back ground is great, is it an effect or a wall?? I think the only thing that didnt please my eye about the pic is that pups head the top is slightly blown out and blends into the wall, but IM not an expert with editing so not sure what you could have done about it, but it is a very soulful shot those eyes!!

KS, cute kids!!

Wolfsong, that building looks so creepy, great shot, it looks like it was a church or something along those lines.

LWC, Your birdbath looks very inviting, if I was a bird and it was 41 Id be in it for sure :thumbsup:

Beeb, your skys always looks so blue/green and what amazed me in this shot was the writing and the little picture on it was the same color of the sky!! Did you edit it that way or was it just a coincidence??