Ashanali

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:cry:

I love photos of Darcy .. his coat is amazing!

Sasha does the sun baking too... even in 40 degree heat!

Hes such a bloody poser! The camera comes out and hes like 'where do you want me...oh this is my best side' :(

More great shots today and some amazing colors!

WS your bee shot is amazing, it looks like a giant bee!

FD, That pup is so cute!!

DD, nice shot!!

Kate love your shots today, just lovely!!

Oink, Whoops, love the doggy shot!

TS, love the donuts, they made me hungry!

Snap, pretty flower!

Anniek, hope you got the cool change, Phoebe looks so sweet!!

LWC, your shots definatley show how dry it is where you are!

PC, I thought the same as LWC when I seen Darcys coat, so nice and shiny, hes beautiful!!

CD, your furkids look so happy!!

Thanks Tlc, they are the before shots. Before they decided to become theives. Daisy stole a red plastic thingy that goes on the cubby house and chewed it up in 2 minutes and Ruff took a huge stick out of my bonfire pile. Don't know why I bother cleaning up the yard with Ruff around.

Caught in the act.

JAN2010030-1.jpg

Lea your shot is awesome!!

SBT, love the house in B & W!!

TD, Tango is a stunner!!

CD, gotta love it when you catch them in the act!! :laugh:

Mine for today, practicing my editing more than anything, we went to the park after I knocked off, so I decided to take the camera!

DSC_0159.jpg

DSC_0297.jpg

Just thought this one of all of them playing together was funny :thumbsup:

DSC_0214-2.jpg

DSC_0265-1.jpg

DSC_0272.jpg

Love everyone's pics as always and well done to everyone who's still posting. To me it doesn't matter whether days have been missed or not - I love looking at all the photos!

Just a few comments for photos that caught my eye tonight....

bec – love that first photo of Asha a few pages back. She is just divine!

kja – love the expression in that pic of Dorable…

anniek – how can you say that’s a boring pic of Phoebe! She’s a cutie…and I love her funky ears! :)

poocow – Oh wow – he may be an idiot but he’s a gorgeous idiot! :laugh: What a beautiful shine his coat has….great photo!

Craisy Daisy – I like the one of Daisy in the cubby house – I like the little head tilt pose…

Wolfsong – Awesome capture of the bee….love the light on the wings.

flyingduster – aww….cute client! Is it wrong that I like the scruffy ‘before’ look?

SBT – Lovely house – with a very nice garden by the look of it!

TangerineDream – Tango sure is a handsome fella! To me it looks like he’s about to bound out of the photo over to whatever he’s looking at!

lea – great colours and light in your photo!

tlc – how do you get all your dogs to line up and pose for you?? I’m in awe! I can’t even get my two facing the same way for a shot! Also love the photo of them all playing together….laughed at little at the one jumping in the air “look at me look at me!!” So cute!

Here's today's effort....the results of 10 minutes of grooming Dash...If anyone tells you Ragdolls don't shed...they're lying! :thumbsup:

4268738148_6147bac69b_o.jpg

Ah so rag dolls are like Birmans when it comes to thier coats :laugh: Love the red and black back ground!!

As far as mine all together, I dunno I just have always tried to get them sitting all together and I have treats in my bag and they see me with the camera, sometimes now they just know even before I ask them to do what I want them to do!! Last year there was a challenge cant remember what exactly it was but my challenge for myself was to get a shot of all of mine together no leads on every day for a month somewhere different, so that was very good practice!! Im loving this challenge, it was my fav last year too, Im probly posting to many dog pics but that is what I love!! And I love that I havent missed a day yet.!

tlc, I love your 3rd shot!!

I love the creativity still coming out 12 days later!!! Bouquets to everyone!! :cry::cry::rofl:

I'm astounded that there's so much to look at in the world and how set we get in what we see - this is a real learning experience....I love everyone's photos - thank you for sharing them!