January Photography Challenge - Launched Early

Ashanali

:eat: @ carebear. There is a down side! I cant let my legs get spikey because its just not right when your husbands legs are smoother than yours! :rofl:

both my parents cycle, and my brother does triathlons, so i think it's normal for men to shave their legs lol

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just a fly by visit to post up today's effort...I will come back to check out everyone's photos a bit later. :eat:

Went for a walk by the river tonight and snapped this photo...

4270707847_8606c29008_o.jpg

That's absolutely brilliant...it looks like it's half in black and white, half in colour. Really excellent composition :rofl:

Going through the thread now to finally comment on some of my favourites :mad

Edited by iltby

In a bid to try and stay away from using the dogs as a "get out of jail free card" for my January and Project 365 photos I tried a bit of product imaging tonight.

So that is another area of photography I can safely cross of my list of "stay away from"

Poor show, but hey, I tried something..... lets see how that something will improve over the year! Mind you, the lack of inspiration of trying to get behind the camera was very evident today, 13 days in, 352 to go! It was a busy evening, yet nothing seemed to come from it.

4270903565_424684d747.jpg

Move along, nothing to see here! :eat:

Another long day at work for me so...............no great pic but remember cranky preggers Devon cat????.................weeeeellllllll

I gots kittehs :eat:

Meet the baby slugs

DSC01947.jpg

its not a great shot but its almost 11.30 at night and mumma was NOT impressed that I turned the light on and tried to take pics of her precious kidlets.

:cry: :cry: I just spent an hour looking at photos and replying to them and managed to close the post. Ugh...I'll try again tomorrow :p

I also just tried to take a photo I've been wanting to do for ages with my new camera studio and after setting it up, discovered both my camera's batteries were dead.

It's not my night.

Crazy Daisy wins today as I just LOVE green frogs :cry:

mmmmmmmmmmmm! me too, in a nice clear soup! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :cry:

4271872523_443f490421_m.jpg

I didn't take the original photo, I've had it for over 20 years, I bought the original photo in a chemist in Airlie Beach (of all places) but I dont know who the photographer is. If this is a no no, let me know and I will remove it although I dont think I am breaking copyright, I am not making money out of this and I bought the photo that was being mass produced and sold.

:cry: Love the froggy!

Was 'quite unwell" yesterday...spent much time in bed. Got up this morning to this and well Ill say its day 13 post. Oh the dillemma when you are sick(single) and your 10 yr old is given free range for a while....hmmmm lets see...she had a drink, changed her top, watched tv and a video. It still feels like 40 deg here at the computer so I dare say Im still not well.

m_DSC_0382.jpg

Meet BIT my newest rescue in care.... as in a "little bit of a dog". She won't stay like that but the name will be funny when she grows up. She is Shar Pei x Mastiff.

hmmm that's a big drop (looking over the edge of the retaining wall into the garden).

DSC01957.jpg

Something moved :cry: I'm outta here :cry:

DSC01958.jpg

**note to self..mowing would be good**

Well I'm off to Sydney for a couple of days and I'm staying with my Grandma who doesn't own a computer :(

So I am going to have to fail this challenge. :laugh: And I've been so good at making sure I post at least one a day. Hopefully I will have lots of good ones to show you when I get back.

I'm not leaving on a high note. Here's a photo of a green tree frog that sits on my doorstep every night waiting for the sensor light and all the bugs that comes with it. :laugh:

001.jpg

I LOVE FROGS ( and my dads has nick named me frog )

Love the shot of Charche by the bed, love the shot of the galah and love the shot of Bob!!

My favourite for the day is probably Warley's first shot. So much personality in one shot!

Mine for yesterday and today are coming later. I left yesterday at 6.30am and got home at 12.30am, went straight to bed and got back up and went back to work so my shots from yesterday are still sitting on my camera! I'll hopefully get to them tonight.

On the plus side, because of this challenge and posting everything on my facebook album, I've had a couple of people ask if I'll do some shoots for them. This weekend I'll be going to shoot some things on the set of a short film (done by a couple of the producers at work) which is exciting and some more shoots of different dogs belonging to friends. On the downside, none of it is paid. I think I need to come up with a watermark but I don't know what to put on it.

Hey guys...

Have been having some issues, but should be starting to look good again. :laugh:

Well, heres Day 11, Day 12, Day 13 and Day 14. :(

Sorry again! I have failed, but I'm still going to post. :laugh:

Day 11: Purple Flowers.

Day 12: Duckies at my walk spot.

post-28840-1263452002_thumb.jpg

post-28840-1263452026_thumb.jpg