January Photography Challenge - Launched Early

Ashanali

I think I need to come up with a watermark but I don't know what to put on it.

All you need to do is write, "PROOF ONLY - photo by Shell"

or something like that. It doesn't need to be fancy.

True.

I would like it to be pretty though :laugh:. I might have to crack out photoshop tonight and see what I can come up with. I would at least like to watermark it with my name or my initials or something. I'll have to design something I can live with.

Edited by ~*Shell*~

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it looks like the thread has slowed down a little?? I'm still doing a photo a day, but I need to branch out and do something other than animals still!! lol.

Tonight the girls were doing tricks for hubby at the back of the section:

IMG_4189.jpg

Riki running back

IMG_4184.jpg

and Paris BOUNCING back

IMG_4192.jpg

I think I need to come up with a watermark but I don't know what to put on it.

All you need to do is write, "PROOF ONLY - photo by Shell"

or something like that. It doesn't need to be fancy.

True.

I would like it to be pretty though :o. I might have to crack out photoshop tonight and see what I can come up with. I would at least like to watermark it with my name or my initials or something. I'll have to design something I can live with.

Muck around in Photoshop with brushes and various fonts, opacities, drop shadows, etc :) Mine's just a brush that says '© iltby photography'...has a small outer glow and drop shadow and the font itself is completely opaque. I change it from black and white according to the photo-

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Hope that helps a little...

day 14

I can't choose between two today so I need some help!

Went out to lunch with OH - just up the road so took my camera - ended up having a big drive in the afternoon, so took some shots at Portsea Pier and London Bridge on the back beach.

Unfortunately I didn't have the 70 - 200 with me (it was only lunch afterall) so the pic is really really cropped, but I did get the kid leaping off the end of the pier :o

Portsea Pier

pier.jpg

Into the sun at London Bridge

londonbridge.jpg

Poocow that precious face!! Very cute indeed.

Flyingduster even ifI didnt know it were true I would say that Paris just stepped out of a salon! :o

Justice I commented on your photo on flickr. I challenge you to get a photo of Lance Armstrong during the Tour Down Under! Then pls sent it to me :)

I took a walk down a few of Melbournes lane ways in my lunch break today. I really want to start taking some more street shots and there are so many great little coffee shops, boutiques and specialty shops in the cbd.

I spoted this old school barbers on Degraves Lane which is my favorite lane way in the city.

I was being cheeky when I took this as I wondered what they would charge the guy in the window?? I doubt it would have taken long :)

4273883400_32038c05ba.jpg

Wow lots more to see today, good job everyone for keeping up the good work!!

WS, love the colors in the feather! and your stair case shot is fab!

Anniek, love what you did today, Especially the first one, did you b & w the pier or is it just that way, very clever!

TS, love thomas, your shots are always so colorful, think I have mentioned that before, it always stands out to me!!

Ness, love Midget, and I dont think I commented on your yesterday, I think it was Ness in the last photo, just beautiful!!

PC, great shot of Morgan, I feel her fear!!

Ams, your kitty looks peeved!!

Helen, your shots are lovely, btw I love your new Siggy!!

SBT, love your first shot especially, what a face, just georgous!!

Bec, love Charch beside the bed!

SB, I thought your west coast shot was good, how did you get that effect around the outside of the glass and bottle, very clever!

Evolving, Bobby looks like a cutey, high five :o

Kja, I love that the sky is so blue in your bird shot with not a cloud!

Pointees, love your purple flower shot!

Lea, I dont know why but y our storm rolling in shot reminds me of the wizard of oz :) Nice shot!

FD, love love love the shot of Paris bouncing, she looks like she is on a trampoline!!

JS, lovely butterfly bush, I have them in my back yard, the cyclists look very energetic!

CD, the froggy so cute!!

Kirislin, I loved your shot of the doggy at the fence looking out, one of my shots today was inspired by your shot!

Here is mine for today, I had a few but picked out 3, I just cant decide, im hopeless!!

My day started out like this.

DSC_0057-2.jpg

and ended like this

DSCN1700-2.jpg

I really liked this one, Lacy is looking over the water at Cooper, she is usually the brave one and goes out a long way but it was Cooper today that was having his own little adventure!!

DSCN1704.jpg

Lol bec... I replied to your comment saying I had to google to find out if the Tour Down Under was even on. :o I am tempted now to take on your challenge though. :)

Oh go on! I will love it if you get one. Let the hunt for Lance begin!

Cam is heading down there to watch it. He is so in love with Lance im sure he will try and hump his leg if he gets anywhere near him :)