Ashanali

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Top left hand corner????? Just guessing :eek:

edit to add I like the pic though regardless.

Edited by Ams

Also thanks to everyone who said the nice things about my spider shot :eek: Ive just caught up on sooooooooo many pages of amazing pics! Its amazing :mad

I just reconnected with a friend who is a professional photographer, might have to convince her to take me out one day and show me some tricks of the trade :o

I love the first 2 Shell. Many years ago I trekked my horses through some of the country near Oberon, I recall I rode through a place called Edith, and Ginkin? the three of us were very alone and a long way from home. I remember places looked like that first shot.

I love the dog too, what were you filming for?

One of the producers from work is filming a movie at the moment - she's roped in all of her contacts to get it done professionally for next to no budget so we had sound recordists, lighting engineers, sound engineers, set dressers, actors, producers and camera guys all out there. We spent the weekend on a logging trail shooting the first half of it and we'll get the rest shot in about 8 weeks time. We were actually shooting on the other side of Edith from Oberon - would have been a great place to ride!

Shell, awesome sky, cute doggie! any spider pics yet?? Enjoy your holidays!!

We didn't end up getting the spiders out of their boxes - we're going to do it for the next shoot. They're huge though! Scared the hell out of me even though I know they're not lethal. :eek:

Wow 102 pages now :love: Keep going some awesome shots today.

TN - enjoy your 50mm 1.4 :)

FP - love the shot of your two

Beeb - your Day 15 shot is just gorgeous

Bec - Booze hounds are sooo cute

tlc - that beach looks so inviting, i'm impressed your dogs stay as long as they do for the photos!

kia - yummmm TEDs!

redangel - even though it is a play bow, those teeth are scary!

Flowers from me too today, these grow quite nicely on the creeper that grows around the front verandah of our house

No idea what they are though!

4287987562_0a4ac5dd29.jpg

Top left hand corner????? Just guessing :love:

edit to add I like the pic though regardless.

Bugger! I spent ages on it too as I had to recreate the railings and stuff on the section of stairs just under that.

Here's the original

_MG_8352.jpg

Honestly I would never have gone looking if you hadn't set the challenge. It was incredibly well done and certainly value added the pic mega. (poor english but you know what I mean) :)

Also thanks to everyone who said the nice things about my spider shot :( Ive just caught up on sooooooooo many pages of amazing pics! Its amazing :rofl:

I just reconnected with a friend who is a professional photographer, might have to convince her to take me out one day and show me some tricks of the trade :rofl:

and now you're back in Brisbane... we have a studio opening in the next few months and will be holding workshops for all levels of skill. :rofl: (just keep that at the back of your mind for future reference. :rofl: )