January Photography Challenge - Launched Early

Ashanali

Well here's my first two shots of the month. Was totally tired for Jan 1 so took a pic of the first thing I noticed when going out the back with the furkids..

m_jan1antenae.jpg

Day 2 and well I decided to look upwards for inspiration (actually I was looking at a mark on the ceiling) and captured the light fitting from a different angle...

m_jan2lightfitting.jpg

Ive been so busy of late my camera and I have sadly been strangers :D ...Hopefully this challenge will reaquaint us.

Edited by redangel

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Pandii

Lucianne - YOu should put up the ones of the leaves up, I liked that one better :D

Redangle the light is cool from that angle, sadly your first link has not worked

Edited by Pandii

Lucianne - YOu should put up the ones of the leaves up, I liked that one better :D

Redangle the light is cool from that angle, sadly your first link has not worked

Yea but for some reason it wasn't in focus once on the computer :S

Love this, how did you do it?

A lot of blood rushing to the head while lying on a table and about an hour on photoshop (I suck at getting rid of objects and still maintaining light gradients so took me FOREVER).

I'm loving the different subjects people are using for their photos!!

Edited by TerraNik

Im going to cheat just a little because I was in transit between melbourne and home yesterday, hope thats ok.

These cute little guys were in Ash's pool the other morning when we got up :D The focus isnt great as they were zooming around behind their mumma.

This one is out of focus but I like it

DSC04579.jpg

I think they look like they are having a chat in this shot

DSC04594.jpg

Last one...

DSC04593.jpg

now i must go dig out my camera and take a shot for today ;)

Some fantastic shots so far this month!

Edited by lic_82

Wow - there are some really great photos in here! I love everyone's pics!

Those baby duckies are sooo cute!

And I love Sophie's eyes....she's a beautiful cat.

Here's my effort for today taken about 10 minutes ago...it's only day 2 and I've been so busy I nearly forgot about the challenge! :D At least I remembered before the end of the day. ;)

4235795173_eb5995521f_o.jpg

Well I finally got my act together and picked up the camera to have a go at this challenge....... (with some persuasion from a friend ;) )

Everyone's pictures are so good and this thread is moving along so fast already up to 17 pages and only day 2. :D

My pic from Yesterday, My bootiful boy Dexter,

dexter.jpg

And two for today, My Handsome fella Boof..... edited in Light Room

boof.jpg

and not sure why but I liked this one!

boofcollar.jpg

Look forward to everyones photos for the rest of the month and hopefully I will get a chance to pick up the camera each day for a new photo.

Cheers Janet

Whoo this thread is really cracking along!

Two from me today. First is my brother working on his car. It's his pride and joy, but it tends to get sick/injured quite regularly.

Mechanic.jpg

Second is just a pretty dandylion.

Dandylion.jpg