• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Terranik, that looks like some sort of special optical illusion

That is one cute pup Pixie Meg, love the shot with the bucket and spade

Great portrait Pandii

Gila, that is such a great shot with his reflection in the car!!!

Justiceshades, they are great photos

Tangerinedream, that sky is great

Anyway, here is my photo for 2nd January

4236879824_554a54d1c6_o.jpg

I thought this would be fun for my kids and I to have a go at. A cheap school holiday activity :thumbsup: We just have a point and shoot at the moment. The first one I took of my daughter Layla yesterday and the second my 6 year old son Connor took of himself today :thumbsup: I am going to have to tell him it's not always about him. :thumbsup:

post-29056-1262429571_thumb.jpg

awwww, helen, that is soooo cute.... :thumbsup: Love the bird bum :thumbsup: , but all of the photos are brilliant - the photographic skills of everyone are fabulous - methinks there is a lot of hidden talent there....all we need is a marketer and we could create our own photography company........ DOL Photographics :thumbsup:

TD, you see some amazing landscapes, beautiful light.

Today I didn't do much so plonked the parrot in front of a darkish wall with the curtains open to get a black background. He's almost finished his moult and his beak is still peeling a bit. I was going to take a pic of Millie but she spends all afternoon sleeping, she's getting old.

4236947724_1638db4314.jpg

Edited by Ripley

Wow there are some great shots in this months thread.

Terranik I just love your pics and your dog Jedi just looks to have so much personality :o

Becandcharch I just love love the Pics with Asha on the rug back ground it has that wow factor and yet you have to think about it for a min due to all that texture.

TLC great pics as usual I love Bronsons rooo rooooo roooooo I can just hear him doing it as I look at that pic.

Helen I just ove those puppys they are so squishable i just want to pick em up and squeeze them hahahaha

lic 82 I am in love with your princess cha cha I have decided that she should come and live at my house and if that is not possible I will just have to keep coming back and looking at that pic of her :rofl: :D :D :)

This thread is so so inspiring wow I cant wait to see everyones pics every day :):laugh::rofl:

Cheers Janet

I can't believe how many people are participating in this month's challenge and the quality of work! You guys rock!

Here's mine for today, usually my niece is a whirlwind of movement but she's been sick for a couple of days so has slowed down completely:

4236359271_8893d98bc1.jpg

Great shots today everyone!

Lea, I for some strange reason woke up this morning thinking about this challenge and the first thing that popped in to my head was You :o and I thought to myself I hadnt seen any of your shots for ages. I always enjoy your pictures!! That blue pig is scary great shot!!

Aw, that's lovely, thanks for thinking about me. i feel all warm and fuzzy now. :rofl:

My camera has had an accident, Bond knocked me over with my favorite lens on the camera, lens is now pretty much stuffed and i only have cheep crappy lenses to work with. :)

So photos are probably not going to be any thing special. :laugh: