January Photography Challenge - Launched Early

Ashanali

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh Lea, thats aweful about your lense, but Im sure your pics will still be fabulous as always!!

PC, Top looks like he woudl be an eternal puppy, he just has that cheekiness about him! and I mean to say the other day when that Morgan looks so grown up.

Shell, Love the shot of your Niece, hope she is feeling better soon.

Lic what sort of cat is princess, is she ragdoll??

SBT your rose shot is great, love the perspective!!

raafy, that looks like fun!!

Naughty Bondee!!! Lea mine are nothing special.

Taken yesterday but I was at a dog show last night and forgot to upload before I went.

"The brainless wonder"

4238775620_e8f8361884.jpg

I think this is one of my favourite shots of yours, Steph :hug: Really, really gorgeous, I love his expression and the vivid colours in it.

That doesn't look like much fun raafy. I can't believe so many tried to get through that!

The trouble with some 4WD people is that theirs is better than the others. At least I know the limitations of my Land Cruiser. The OH with her Jackaroo was even reluctant to follow me through the easier tracks.

Taken in the wee hours of this morning.. Young Sirius snoring his little head off in a bed kindly donated to SPRQ by Snooza. This is his fave one and he blends so well.

DSC01820.jpg

efs

Edited by Ams

Love the photo of top poocow!! I really want to meet him one day so I can see of he's really as ditzy as you say!!

Your self portraits are great Nik!

Love the 4wding shots too - I can't believe so many people had to get towed out!

So many photos I'd be here all day commenting on them all! I really love the photo of Princess Cha Cha....what a cutie and such a cute name! :hug:

Sirius looks so comfy...'be one with the cushion little puppy'. :vomit: What a gorgeous boy...

anniek - That photo made me laugh! It looks like he/she just sat up to go "BOO!". Great photo.

Here's my day three effort taken after spending all morning crawling around the living room floor on my elbows chasing my subject Dash. Darn uncooperative cat. :(

4239529528_df922e5d1a_o.jpg

Here's my day three effort taken after spending all morning crawling around the living room floor on my elbows chasing my subject Dash. Darn uncooperative cat. :hug:

4239529528_df922e5d1a_o.jpg

I love the blue eye, I can unstand the fustration of pets not wanting to stay still... Dante and Sebbie wouldn't stay still at all :(