January Photography Challenge - Launched Early

Ashanali

Awesome photos already and the month hasnt even started yet, Love the Jedi shots TN so cute. Iltby I just love shots but the 3rd leaf shot is awesome!!

January was my favorite month last year so I will definatly have a good crack at a pic a day!! Look forward to everyones photos.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:laugh:

If we can get as many people to link to this thread as possible in their signatures it would be great. I'd love to make this a bumper month.

I can't remember what out biggest thread was for 2009, but I'd like to beat it. I'll need to check the threads.

Okay, the stats for 2009

January - 99 pages

Feb - 44 pages

March - 43 pages

April - 39 pages

May - 38 pages

June - 27 pages

July - 33 pages

August - 23 pages

Sept - 24 pages

Oct - 3 pages (not a popular month :( )

Nov - 41 pages

Dec - 15 pages

Okay, I'm throwing down the gauntlet; let's get to 100 pages or more this January :laugh:

TN I think you have improved so much and very creative, I really enjoy your style. These DOL challenges have helped so many of us see photography in a different light and grow our styles.

Ditto TN. I love your style!

Thank you both :mad I don't think I have a 'style' yet though... Well maybe not a concrete one! I'm still dabbling in different editing techniques and stuff - I'm hoping to develop my style next year. That's the goal :mad

3943985013_87a5859094.jpg

:( I have never seen this one. Jedi is awesome..... almost as cool as Ralph :laugh::)

Really? I can't believe you haven't seen that one! There was a whole series... It's titled "The Bone Thief"!

3937370162_8ef0557aa8.jpg

3940586847_23f4e2ed94.jpg

3940586719_f6ac487705.jpg

3943985013_87a5859094.jpg

3947701712_2879c3659f.jpg

3960256945_978fe5562b.jpg

Unfortunately I was a bit inconsistent with the editing each day :eek:

Edited by TerraNik

Hows that I think I did it right!

I tried to make it a different color but it didnt work :(

Links will always come up black. It's only unlinked text that you can make into other colours. :)

Can you explain to me how to post the link :laugh: im a numpty when it comes to things like that... thanks!

I'll be back in this one, I enjoyed it last year :( I hardly use my camera at the moment, so this will get me back into it. Thanks Ash :laugh:

Me too :) I am off to NZ on the 21st so the end of the month will hopefully be easy

I am going to try hard this month and I expect my daughter to as well, she is doing a photography course this year so I want to see big things :thumbsup:

Do we need to have a theme or any thing, or can we just take photos?

Pandii, when we did this particular challenge last year you could take a photo of anything you like, the idea is to challenge yourself to get a pic a day, it sounds easy but it is actually quite hard especailly if your not used to picking up the camera every day!! But I loved this one because you can shoot whatever you like!

Oh this is just what I need - something to focus on and since I'm getting my new GR puppy in just under 4 weeks it's perfect. I also plan on doing 365 days on my Flickr stream. Thanks for this thread, so looking forward to sinking my teeth into a project :thumbsup: