January Photography Challenge - Launched Early

Ashanali

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does the photo a day (365) you all are doing have to go up on flickr? I haven't commited yet, but if I do, I reckon I'll stick to photobucket and/or my blog - especially since I can't get into my flickr LOL (and I don't want to pay flickr for hosting & I'm guessing a photo or more a day will send any of their free accounts over the edge. With my free Photobucket account with all the stuff I put there I'm still only at 35% of my free allotment!)

Don't you get 100mb of uploads a month for free? The only reason you'd need to pay is if you wanted more than that or you wanted the ability to have heaps of sets and collections. I posted you're Flickr profile in your other thread, did that not help you to figure out how to get into it?!

Ah, now I see it's 100/month - do the older months still stay visible? When I was last on it once you reached the limit it just knocked the older stuff off being able to be viewed unless you went pro.

And, no, I can go to my flickr thingie from your link, but I can't get into it. The login details I have written down don't get me in and nor do any variations I can think I might have used. And I couldn't find anyway to get flickr to actually respond to me to help.

I suppose I could always make a new account - have they fixed that oversharpening issue?

I'm a flickr fanatic here is mine ;)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/meg_and_fred/

I was just looking at your flickr. How did I miss you.....

You're in Brisbane.... You make the best cupcakes..... I like cupcakes

You have nice photography..... but the best things of all

you own a Bullmastiff.... I looooooooooove Bullmastiffs. :)

hehehe thanks so much! Bullmastiffs are the bestest ever......I lost my beautiful 12 year old baby boy (he wasn't a pure bred though but he was pure to me hehehe) in September and have cried every day since. He was my everything and I miss him every minute. Oh and umm he loved cupcakes too - paper and all :( ;)

I joined DOL in October and I have a Golden Retriever puppy arriving in just over 3 weeks. I couldn't bring myself to get another Bullmastiff just yet....too many reminders of my bootiful baby :)

Sorry for going Off Topic!

So looking forward to this January / 365 Project though :)

I've tried logging in every which way. Yahoo will not recognize my email account or password. And going through their Help screen to recover them it doesn't recognize ANY of my answers to their questions - and I know I didn't change anything or do anything funky when I signed up. It just hates me.