Sign in to follow this  
Ashanali

January Photography Challenge - Launched Early

2,066 posts in this topic

Guest Ams   
Guest Ams

I tried to get a shot of under my desk this morning but shoving the camera under and clicking. This is the result:

DSC01776.jpg

Not a good result :cheers:

Then took a pic of one of my foster pei sitting.. he has this really weird sit. I call him my progenia baby cause he just looks old.

DSC01779.jpg

Side on:

DSC01780.jpg

Too tired to try again.. been up all night talking to p*ssed peanuts in a call centre. Time for :cheer: for this wood duck :eek:

tlc   

Ash, your shots are stunning cant wait to see Roccos,

Ams, gotta love the pei sit, very cute :cheer:

Kja You look so happy but Dora has the sad face on, great shot!!

SBT, Both nice but I especially love the B & W shot!

Ness, your pic isnt on the page, not sure what happened??

My first one for this Challenge, My pup Bronson who I was trying to catch in a bark, he was barking so quick it was hard to capture!!

DSC_0041-2-1.jpg

kja   

Love the sharpeis!!

Ness - can't see your images. You need to copy the IMG tags over to here from flickr only. Unless you are only going to post links that ppl have to click to see :cheer:

tlc - Bronson = cutie!!

And Dora was sooking because a) she's over the whole mom with camera thing and b) Tilly bombards her constantly when we are on the beach & Dora can't get a second without Til bouncing on her or kicking sand on her.

Edited by kja

ness   

Sorry use to using photobucket but thought I'd switch to flickr - Where do I find the image tag in flickr???

Edited by ness

kja   

You have to click the image, then it takes you to another screen and there you will find the IMG tags. You have to do this for every single image.

I can't be exact as flickr won't let me in to my own account at all :cheer:

I'm using photobucket, too. So much friggin easier and their file naming makes far more sense, too. Oh, and it doesn't totally over-sharpen images.

Guest Pandii   
Guest Pandii

Nic, Cody is so funny in that shot

Still to take my first photo for the year

carebear   

do we have to upload each day, or can we do 2 or 3 days at time? lol not sure i can put in enough effort to get pics off camera and upload each day (still trying to figure out all this picture stuff with my macbook and iphoto lol

I've logged onto DOL for the first time in ages and I'm so excited about the January challenge! It's such a fantastic idea and I'm going to try really hard to keep up for the month...

Here's my photo for today taken on our walk this morning at the park.

4232851768_55df105828_o.jpg

Kirislin   

Welcoming in the New Year, my second water lily, it's the palest yellow. I am still hoping to see a pink and a red flower but I think I'll have to wait till next year for them.

whoops better add the photo

4232897230_b640b40477_b.jpg

Edited by Kirislin

Welcoming in the New Year, my second water lily, it's the palest yellow. I am still hoping to see a pink and a red flower but I think I'll have to wait till next year for them.

Will have to check if mine our out.

Love the pregnancy shots too. cant remember whose those were.

heres my first contribution.

My 5 yr old found a faulty xmas baubel, a hairclip and some pheasant feathers and made a door decoration.

day1.jpg