January Photography Challenge - Launched Early

Ashanali

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

do we have to upload each day, or can we do 2 or 3 days at time? lol not sure i can put in enough effort to get pics off camera and upload each day (still trying to figure out all this picture stuff with my macbook and iphoto lol

I've logged onto DOL for the first time in ages and I'm so excited about the January challenge! It's such a fantastic idea and I'm going to try really hard to keep up for the month...

Here's my photo for today taken on our walk this morning at the park.

4232851768_55df105828_o.jpg

Welcoming in the New Year, my second water lily, it's the palest yellow. I am still hoping to see a pink and a red flower but I think I'll have to wait till next year for them.

whoops better add the photo

4232897230_b640b40477_b.jpg

Edited by Kirislin

Welcoming in the New Year, my second water lily, it's the palest yellow. I am still hoping to see a pink and a red flower but I think I'll have to wait till next year for them.

Will have to check if mine our out.

Love the pregnancy shots too. cant remember whose those were.

heres my first contribution.

My 5 yr old found a faulty xmas baubel, a hairclip and some pheasant feathers and made a door decoration.

day1.jpg

Ok this is my contribution for today :thumbsup: I am a newbie so its been untouched :eek: I hope to learn more as the days go on.

A Succulent that amazingly survived the heatwave unlike one of my other plants. Sorry its photobucket but i am yet to work out how to use flickr :laugh:

RandomPhotos002.jpg