Maggots (up Date : Now Talking About Other Yucky Things)

Erny

My 3yr old son came up to me with a handfull of "baby silkworms", I looked at them and shrieked..."eww, where did you get them?", he said; "Candy's bone"!!!!

Ye, they were maggots, Yuckkkkyyy

Edited by Candycane

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't involve dogs, but one day I decided to have a cup of tea and a doughnut (lady and the tramp style) and I took my first bite into my dunked doughnut and bit into something crunchy, I pull the crunchy thing out and it was a maggot! :) I almost threw up, threw the doughnut in the bin only to find a line of maggots on the wall, I almost died right there. So I followed the trail and they were coming from the cupboard, it turns out some sneaky moths had fun and we had maggot like larvae all over the place. We had to throw out all our food as they were in everything, sugar, cereal, they even got under the lids into peanut butter jars :laugh: It took me 8 months to eat a doughnut again.

Edited by kyliegirl

BP that is just gross but kinda funny, we had a fridge fail us when we were away for a weekend once, thought there was a dead body in the house when we came home after three days but no maggots.

Nannas - that is a very funny story!! Karma!

We had maggots on the bin on Monday morning, ewww. I have a fly thingy to stop them but I think it got wet in all the rain we've had. It's had a good shake now.

All this talk about maggots makes me remember a girlfriend eating a chocolate bar (Frys was the brand - I've never ever touched one since) and you guessed it, there were maggots inside the chocolate bar that had been inside the wrapper.

Oh god, I've just remembered the chicken! We were on holidays and bought a BBQ'd chicken, when we went to cut it for lunch there were maggots in it. Mum said, just scrape them off the rest of it will be alright. I really can't remember whether I actually ate any chicken or not but I do remember being totally grossed out. I have a feeling Dad threw it out, I don't think maggots were part of his diet, although he used to talk about hanging rabbits till they were green before eating them.