For Those With Facebook

HugUrPup

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but if you have facebook you will know that it is a fantastic way to educate and bring awareness to people about many important issues.

A group which was recently made is in regards to bringing awareness to pet shops and puppy mills.

If you have Facebook, all you need to do is join the group and it goes on your profile for everyone on your friends list to see.. if they put it on their profile and so on imagine how many people would be made newly aware about puppy mills that had no idea!?!?

Also, you can add any information, new or old which you think may be beneficial :hug:

So yeh, I thought I would link you do the group so more and more people can learn about this important issue as a way to help stop pet shops selling puppies and send puppy farmers bust :rofl:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2255...id=225543472403

I hope I haven't broken any rules.. feel free to delete it Troy if I have :rofl:

Edited by puggerup

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but if you have facebook you will know that it is a fantastic way to educate and bring awareness to people about many important issues.

A group which was recently made is in regards to bringing awareness to pet shops and puppy mills.

If you have Facebook, all you need to do is join the group and it goes on your profile for everyone on your friends list to see.. if they put it on their profile and so on imagine how many people would be made newly aware about puppy mills that had no idea!?!?

Also, you can add any information, new or old which you think may be beneficial :)

So yeh, I thought I would link you do the group so more and more people can learn about this important issue as a way to help stop pet shops selling puppies and send puppy farmers bust :laugh:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2255...id=225543472403

I hope I haven't broken any rules.. feel free to delete it Troy if I have :rofl:

Totally agree just got onto my facebook page and joined and sent request to all my friends on there also.

Will do that now. Though I think I'll be preaching to the converted, as most of my friends are 'serious' dog people. :)

I haven't examined this, but I will when I get home.

Your friends, may have friends, who have friends . . . . . . . NZVizsla :laugh:

I was asked this morning when I was going to join Facebook and I asked, "Why and what for?" Maybe this is the answer. Will look at again.

Anyway