I Feel Sick

megan_

I would go and get it, pop it in the garage

I couldn't climb over an 8 ft fence it I wanted - and I don't have a garage. I have no idea about the temp of the dog (they moved in a week ago) especially when it is distressed - not risking me or my dogs. That, and I don't steal.

I think I'll leave them a note tomorrow morning.

Edited by megan_

Megan

sadly I knew of people who had their dogs out in storms. Tied to trees. Registered breeders. I cracked a fit and went around to their place(they werent home but were away working with my husband at the time, other people were looking after their dogs). It wasnt the first time this had happened. I phoned my hubby to say that I was going around there.(Huge storm) He was in total agreement. I TOLD the people home to get off their arse and get the dogs dry and in the dog trailer where at least they had shelter. I took around towels and made them do this.

What did I get for the trouble? Told I was interferring in their business. Hubby went off at the breeder big time.

I got shit but the dogs got a dry bed for the night.

Gutted...yep you bet I was. But I still cared about the animals.

Stonebridge - they aren't at home. I went around and knocked on their door earlier to check.

Unfortunately at the moment Megan that is all you can probably do.

I hate seeing dogs out in the weather. Be careful though. If they are not home and the weather turns real nasty the dog may be scared of not only the weather but someone who tries to come to its aid.

I will probably get crap for what I have posted but at least I knew I cared.

Thanks for caring Megan.

confession: I ams scared of big dogs - especially ones that are distressed. *runs off from DOL forever!*.

There is no gate access - I'd have to break into their house to get to their garden or climb an 8 ft fence. If you knew me you'd know that was impossible. the storm seems to have died down a bit and I can't hear any more noise.

confession: I ams scared of big dogs - especially ones that are distressed. *runs off from DOL forever!*.

There is no gate access - I'd have to break into their house to get to their garden or climb an 8 ft fence. If you knew me you'd know that was impossible. the storm seems to have died down a bit and I can't hear any more noise.

OK If you are scared of big dogs, then just dont go there. Dont run from DOL though :thumbsup:

Looking at the weather radar the storms down there look real bad.

Keep safe.

Call the RSPCA because owners are required to provide shelter for a dog. Poor thing, I wonder how it is this morning.

Yes, I do hope the poor thing is okay. What bastards of people. :laugh::eek:

Seems some people still don't get it with dogs and storms? It would be so hard being a neighbor and not being able to do anything but would go have a yarn to neighbor next morning and tell them dog was very distressed and what could of happened. Storm hit here in northern vic around midnight my old dog is terrified of storms gets really distressed pants and shakes was up on bed then got on floor and trying to find somewhere to hide so I sat on floor next to her and cuddled her till it passed. Funny thing was though I recently acquired a maltese shih tzu he was so funny last night not in the least bit scared of thunder and lightning every time there was thunder he'd run up to window and bark at it was funny, he even sat down beside my old girl like he was trying to tell her it was ok but all he got was a grrrr from her for his trouble! :thumbsup: