Car Seat Cover

poochmad

A few people I have told the approximate price to have spluttered as well, but both myself and my sister have been through cheaper options of pet seat covers and cheaper hammocks and she is about to go and get a BSB as well. A good friend of mine has also recently tried to talk me into selling mine 2nd hand but I still use it. :welcome:

Mine would be 5+ years old, has been pulled out and put back in, folded up, left in the garage for periods of time and still looks great.

If you look at aftermarket accessories for cars it's not that huge...I've just been looking at forester floor mats $150 a set and a cargo rubber tray $180. :)

Back Seat Buddy - OMG The Price :welcome: - OMG WORTH EVERY CENT !!!!! - our is about to go onto its second car and still as great as ever - has never torn, snapped etc etc - no damage at all and we have Dobes who fly into the back seat.

I had bought so many $40 ones and they were totally useless (and I reckon I spent the price of a BSB anyway !!!!!) - I ended up with ripped seats which had to be reupholstered - once that was done the BSB hasn't been out of there. My BSB has paid for itself time and time again - if I ever need to replace it I will not hesitate - though you can get everything repaired or replaced apparently :).

I generally do have a doona or quilt on the seat as well but that is because the dogs like to bunch up their bedding and curl up to sleep.

Actually when I went to buy mine the sales girl stated with shock "that did I know they are $$$$$" - yes, I said I was well aware of the price and could she make sure it was the larger size - and then started to pull the $$ out of my purse. :) Very amusing.