Online Stores

PooMother

Hi All

OH upgraded my laptop and in the process has deleted EVERYTHING from it including lots of online stores that have fab dog / animal goodies ie grooming supplies etc. If you have a fav would you mind very much posting or pming the links. I cant remember the names of them all - I just savced to favourites and when I was looking was just ordering lol. Im sure others would love a few links too :-)

Many thanks :laugh:

Hi PooMother.

Damn what a bugger.

I use a couple, But find D4DOGZ the Best range with better pricing and if you become a regular shopper will get discounts,

I also had a bowl break and they replaced it no problems when another online store wouldn't accept responsibility.

www.d4dogz.com.au

:laugh:

Hi PooMother.

Damn what a bugger.

I use a couple, But find D4DOGZ the Best range with better pricing and if you become a regular shopper will get discounts,

I also had a bowl break and they replaced it no problems when another online store wouldn't accept responsibility.

www.d4dogz.com.au

:laugh:

Thanks Sue :cry:

Thanks Megz, yes have them. The ones I had were basically the overseas ones that have items you either are not able to purchase here or is alot cheaper :-) even with postage, of course depending on how much you order. I often order from the sites on Dogz

Thanks Megz, yes have them. The ones I had were basically the overseas ones that have items you either are not able to purchase here or is alot cheaper :-) even with postage, of course depending on how much you order. I often order from the sites on Dogz

Hi

How do you go buying from OS i have never done it, doesn't it cost heaps and arn't you worried?

PS what do you buy from OS?

Edited by Sue Brown

Hi

How do you go buying from OS i have never done it, doesn't it cost heaps and arn't you worried?

PS what do you buy from OS?

I buy anything and everything from the internet OS - UK, US, Japan, Europe. Books, doggy things, homewares, DVD's - anything. Of course you need to make sure it's a reputable seller but I haven't had a problem (fingers crossed) ever. A lot of the times it can work out cheaper and you also find things that you can't get here :(

I've never had a problem with Petedge. I've spent thousands over the years buying things for my grooming salons. If something isn't in stock they let me know and then post it free of charge when it comes in. The best thing when buying from OS is to get a recommendation for good sites like the OP is doing.

There are some things you can't bring in because they don't pass Aus standards, like food and some pet medicine. Also be aware that it normally comes repackaged if coming from a dog site as the sniffer dogs will target it most times. Happens all the time when I used to buy dog bows from one lady in the US. :(

Sue the same as what CD has said. I am somehwat lucky as my hubby often goes OS for work so I either order and ahve it sent to his work in US and he brings it back or sends it on OR one of his friends over there will send on. We have actually found at times it is cheaper postage wise to have it sent to the US office and then repost, sometimes half the cost of sending directly from what is quoted.

I have bought collars and leads, toys, books and recently grooming items brushes combs creams etc. Alot of the time yes you can purchase these grooming items here and normally if I needed a little I would just purchase here however when hubby is going OS I order in bulk (as in biggest size) I love the collars and leads and even bowls from OS you cant always get them here.

I also just love to look at wht is OS :-) When we went on holidays a couple of years ago I had a ball buying things for the dogs toys, brushes, collars and leads. Even with postage and exchange rate I have found it to be cheaper and / or comparable to items over here. If I saw for instance a collar I liked in an online store an one here but online was nicer I would buy it online.

Alot of the US places cant afford to have bad service or rip people off as this is their lively hood and touch wood in the past I have never had an issue, word of mouth is a great thing.

Oh I have just spent $100 on soe grooming items at petedge, ordered last week and already at US office just waiting for hubby to send back, cant wait

ETA- I refrained from ordering when the dollar was really bad last year

Edited by PooMother